Saturday 27 August 2011

Hd Camcorder - everio, hd camcorder


bought this camera for the "time lapse" option... wanted to get on-line but wanted it now/so I paid twenty two buck more plus tax at a best store. the camera performs wonderful! there are no "laser" buttons/everything works from the zoom and menu button-very easy to use and understand. the night capibilities are great. filmed my dog across the yard at 11:30pm with only the neighbors porch light on and no street lights. the video came out perfect! I was amazed!I have a 2 year old JVC w/30g memory..this gz-ms110 is 1/3 the size and weighs ounce's!the zoom is awesome. I was able to zoom the moon and see craters/but a tripod would have made a better video for steady-ness....I would have given this 5 stars/but the thing that stopped that was...due to it being so small/which I love/but due to the size and my large hands it is slightly difficult to press the record button when the camera is in my hand with the strap on my hand comfortably, the strap could be larger and perhaps this would make it more comfortable/but the price, the quality,the options,the zoom,the smallness,and the years of experiance jvc has, this is a great camera! I like it better than my new samsung smx-f40 I accendently bought and will now be a gift..... JVC GZ-MS110B Camcorder

I've just received my JVC MS110. I was looking at the MS120 about 6 weeks ago, but saw this newer version was coming out, so I pre-ordered it for $229. At the time the MS120 was selling on Amazon for $209. Before I received the MS110 (but after it shipped) Amazon was selling the MS110 for $207, and the MS120 for $260!

I did some research on them before I bought, but unfortunately missed the following differences:



1. The MS110 doesn't take still pictures.

2. It doesn't have the MS120's filter threads, needed to add a wide-angle lens.

3. Unlike the MS120, it doesn't close the lens protector when you close the LCD to shut off the camera. You have to locate and move a lever on the side. A small point, yes, but its seems like they had to go out the their way to remove this feature.



Pros

-It has a great 45x(or more)zoom lens.

-It comes with time-lapse recording and a motion detection-record feature.

-Low-light capability is good. Whatever you can see in dim light it can record.

-Using an SD card, it has a rapid start-up to catch those sudden photo opportunities.

-Lightweight at 7.6oz, including battery (weighed on my postal scale).



Cons

-The previously mentioned "missing" features.

-The slowest time lapse setting is still pretty fast, with each minute zipping by in 2 seconds.

-It is too small for its side-strap configuration. This makes it difficult to hold easily, my hand is in awkward positions and cramps-up trying to curve my fingers over the top.

-The video played back on my HDTV looked terrible. It looked better played back on a computer, using either the supplied software or Windows (Vista) Media Player. Still, using the "ultrafine" setting, the computer playback was not as good as watching old standard TV. More like watching a VHS tape, for those who remember VHS. Comparing the monitor image to the camera LCD, there was only slightly more detail noticable on my 20" screen than I could make out on the small LCD.

-Outdoors on a sunny day the LCD washes out, even with brightness set on max. You will still get a vague image to help you point your camera, but no real detail until you play it back.



The reason I gave it three stars is because it was relatively cheap and, as they say, you get what you pay for. I'm thinking I might trade this in for an HD model.

What ever you can see (20/20 vision) in the dark is how the camera will see it. The zoom is about as much as anyone will need. This camera can zoom up close on objects that I can't even see. Anymore zoom and you may as well get a high powered telescope.



Pros:

Low lux

open the lcd screen and it's on

The LCD screen brightness adjusts automatically to the surrounding brightness. Gets brighter in the sun and darker in a dark room

good image stabilization

cool automatic record when it detects movement

cool time lapse feature. (Record anything and see it played back in 2 sec, 5 sec, 10sec, 30 sec, 1 mintue, 2 minutes)

Very easy to use menu options

Easy to download files to PC

a lot smaller than I thought it would be





Cons:

Does not take still photos (but you wouldn't use that feature on any camcorder, that's what cameras are for).

No manual lens cover

What you get with this package is a battery that only lasts 50 minutes. A new battery cost at least $40

no flash memory



Bottom Line:



This is a great camera. I would buy it again. Much much more pwerful than my old Sony handycam that needed tapes. Handycam sucks, as well as their stupid SD card requirements. - Hd Camcorder - Jvc - Quality - Everio'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


hd camcorder Hd Camcorder - everio, hd camcorder