Saturday 27 August 2011

Microphone - logitech, skype


Logitech scores a goal with this very good, comfortable headset and microphone for your computer or any other device that has a USB port! It was easy to install into a USB plug and play port on my laptop computer.



I wound up buying this headset after my previous Logitech headset "went south" on me. Oh, well, these things aren't made to last forever--especially in this price range.



The sound quality is just as good as I got from my previous headset, which was Logitech's Premium USB Headset 350, and the very similar headphones are just as plush and comfortable. The microphone works well with your computer when you are using chat live software that requires a microphone. The microphone frequency response range of 100 Hz-10 kHz impresses me for a headset this affordable. The headband is also adjustable.



Another feature of this headset that works well is the volume control. Unfortunately, you cannot adjust the volume up as high as you can with Logitech's Premium USB Headset 350. You can still use the volume control to increase the volume beyond which your computer may be capable of achieving; but it isn't quite as good. However, the adjustable volume on the headsets remains a major selling point. The noise canceling microphone impresses me, too.



Overall, this still is one of the sophisticated and more comfortable headsets with a built in noise canceling microphone for this price. Logitech did a pretty good job with this headset and I highly recommend it for people who want quality without spending a small fortune for a headset with a microphone. Logitech ClearChat Pro USB Headset

I bought this headset to replace a Logitech Premium 350 that I had given to a friend. In short, despite having "laser tuned audio drivers," so far the sound on this actually seems inferior to the 350. The audible output of the ClearChat Pro seems to be all midrange, which can be a downer for those really into music.



On the plus side, it is much more comfortable and the volume controls on the headset are super comfortable. The USB plug seems to have been machined a bit too loose (wobbles around in the socket) and therefore the headphones may come unplugged easily.



The voice chat seems to work very well with this unit. However, it has shortcomings in many other areas as described above, so for $50 I'm not sure at this point I got my money's worth. A good headset, but not the best due to the fidelity issues and USB plug craftmanship.

These are a great headset for gaming, Skyping, and listening to music. For the price it offers great clarity and is very easy to set up. On OS X I was able to plug it in and everything worked fine. On Windows XP I just had to change the sound settings in the control panel. Would recommend this product and already have.

This mic is perfect for recording to a computer. My other mics are so sensitive they pick up the computer hum. This mic didn't pick up the hum, and didn't even pick up the dogs barking outside! It's great for adding voice overs on your videos.

I record free public domain audiobooks for [...]. When my trusty LogiTech 350 headset stopped working after 2 and a half years, I looked for another one locally but could only find this model.



I purchased it, and tried to use it to create an audiofile, as I have done hundreds of times before. Everytime with this model, there was a noticeable hum in the background, an unacceptable hum.



I returned this model as defective, got another replacement, and the same thing happened.



This headset is for low-quality gaming and Skype, where people don't miind low quality.

This is a good headset for the price for Skype calls, gaming, podcasting, etc.



It's not really meant for anything more professional or though.



I'm satisfied with this headset for the price I paid. I could have paid over double the cost for a nicer more professional one such as:



Sennheiser PC 166 USB Stereo Multimedia Gaming Headset



However since I only use a headset with mic occaisionally and I already have some good headphones for my iPod and stereo, I did not feel it was worth the extra money.

I've had this headset for a few days now. It's ok for business type-stuff, IE Skype or other voip applications. The mic. is good and crystal clear, and decent sounding.



The headphones are not great. All mid-range, no bass sound flat. Kind of a bummer for listening to music or gaming.



I've already destroyed the box, but I would probably return these -- not worth 40bucks -- not horrible for 25 bucks -- but for 40 I expect a bit more.

I purchased this headset to use with skype on a Win 7 laptop. After about two weeks of light use (only used for work purposes twice a week), it stopped working. No longer recognizable by my laptop and doesn't work on any of the other computers in our house. DO NOT BUY THIS HEADSET! - Logitech - Headphones - Skype - Headset'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information