Saturday 27 August 2011

Automatic Air Freshener - automatic air freshener, electric


I HAVE USED ALL MAJOR BRAND AIR FRESHENERS AND THIS IS THE BEST BY FAR. THEY LAST FOR 2 MONTHS AND OVER THE LONG TURN THEY ARE THE LEAST EXPENSIVE.

I PURCHASED 3 AIR WICK FRESHMATIC ULTRA AND WILL CONTINUE TO BUY REFILLS. ALL THE SCENTS ARE NICE AND NOT OVER POWERING...MY FAMILY IS VERY SENITIVE TO STRONG SCENTS BUT THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT BOTHER US AT ALL. Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra Automatic Spray Starter Kit Odor Detect, Lavender and Chamomile, 6.17 Ounce

The scents that are available for the sprayer are not my favorite. However, the sprayer works as designed. You can pick to have it spray in increments. I have mine in my exercise room and it sprays every 36 minutes (the maximum interval). I would like if it had a longer interval, as the longest interval is more than often enough in a small room. I have guests over and they can hear it spraying in the other room. One young lady thought it was me, umm,, "relaxing".

i love this. i bought it awhlie ago, but it works great. i change the scent once every 3 weeks or month or so. if you are looking for some thing to keep the room fresh at all times, buy this!!! your money is not wasted.

I bought this actually from Walmart, on sale for $6.00. It was a good deal. It was simple to set up and works fine BUT... if you have or are used to a quiet home, be aware that this automatic air freshener will scare the crap out of you. You forget that its there or on and when it sprays or you hear it, it makes you jump. It's not extremely loud but loud enough to where it will frighten you. As for the scent, its fairly strong. I have mine set for every 36 minutes and the motion detector is off. The motion detector works really well; almost too well. Not recommended if you have a sensitive nose or allergies.

I have not had good luck with any of the Airwick products...I started out with the plug-ins and loved them until I had bought a bunch of refills and soon the plugs quit working...I bought new plugs and they worked about a week and burned out or just quit. I then tried the Imotion machine and loved it. I used it for 3 months and it worked fine so I bought another one plus 4 refills. You guessed it...now I have about $35.oo worth of machines and refills and the machines do not work. I am now going to give up on airwick products altogether. I am disappointed because I have been using airwick products since the 60's starting with the bottles with a pull up wick.

I've bought this product on Amazon. It is a good product. But the price is too high here. I have seen the same product with only $8.99 in food lion and no more than $10.00 in target. So...if you want to buy this, shop in store not online. - Air Freshener - Automatic Air Freshener - Electric - Air Fresheners'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Automatic Air Freshener - automatic air freshener, electric air fresheners Automatic Air Freshener - automatic air freshener, electric