Monday 8 August 2011

Sansa Fuze Charger


I bought this charger form Eforcity. Since the original was borken down and the OEM is very expensive. I were looking for this charger for a long time and got it form this seller with a reasonable price. This charger is keeping a high quality with fully charging my Sansa shortly. I'm hight recommened this item and the seller for all of you. Travel Charger for Sandisk Sansa E250 / E260 / E270 / E280 Unknown

This is really useful if you have an mp3 player that has to charge by a usb cable hooked up to the computer. It is a convenient wall charger that does the same thing. The charging capability is just as good. Even better, is that you don't need a computer to charge it. This adds flexibility to your charging needs when don't have access to a computer, for travel, or if you just prefer to charge it regularly without the computer. This is a good accessory to have.

It pretty much does what a charger is supposed to do: charge my mp3 player. Because it's not the USB charger, but rather a wall charger, you're able to still play music and use the player normally. Hold the power button until your Sansa goes to the "Charging" screen, and it'll charge faster than just leaving it in the menus.



The only thing I would criticize it is that it feels a little cheaply made, like if you were to drop it, you would be out of luck. I don't think I'll be dropping it any time soon, and for $7 including shipping, you get what you paid for :].



I would recommend it. It's a lot better than charging your MP3 player through the USB cable.

The Sansa home/travel ac wall charger comes well package and easy to use. Theres not much to it but just plug it up to the wall outlet and plug it into your Sansa and it quickly charges the Sansa MP3 player with a full charge in about 20 to 30mins. For the price this is a great item to have with your Sansa. The Sansa can be charged with the USB cable it comes with from your computer but it takes longer for it to charge the Sansa player. Hope this helps you with your decision. Happy shopping

My girlfriend has the same MP3 player I do, but her wall charger is in seperate pieces. It connects together at the base of the adaptor via usb. In my opinion, this is just one more thing to malfunction over time. I bought this one because it comes in one piece. The adaptor part is also narrow enough to fit on a power strip without taking up 2 slots. Other than that, it does what it's supposed to do and I'm happy with it.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Sansa Fuze Charger Sansa Fuze Charger Sansa Fuze Charger