Monday 8 August 2011

Dog Balls - dog ball, dog balls


These are my dog's favorite balls. He seems to destroy every other kind of toy and ball. Chuck it balls are very durrable and fun for him to play with. The glow ball works great in the yard at night. I can hardly see the dog but I can follow the ball. Chuckit! Fetch Medley Balls Medium 2.5-inch, 3 pack

My lab goes crazy over these and she likes to chew them a bit but no marks left yet and I know it will last since I've bought other chuck it balls and they have lasted years if not left out in the sun for those years. The whistler ball is real neat cause she will track it from launch til catch even if it is thrown really high instead of just waiting to hear the bounce. These other 2 balls have 2 holes built into the sides which I think will help them from having a tear from most dogs. Soft to catch and better for the teeth. Would buy again if needed.

I'm completely happy with this product... well, my dog is, but I'm glad I purchased. The balls are very resistant and are funny to play with. My dog prefers the orange ball, but the florescent ball is great for a night fun time!



I fully recommend buying this product!

I would buy all three again if I needed to in order to get the glow in the dark one, it is my dogs favorite ball out of all of them, even when its not dark and I give her a choice she will chose the glow in the dark one. I thought dogs were color blind how does she know? My dog chews through every ball especially tennis balls but these balls she chews on for hours and there is no damage. They are great but I am not sure which one makes a noise because I cannot hear a thing, its okay though because the glow in the dark ball makes it worth it. I turn the lights off in the bedroom and pick it up and make it do circles she loves it. It is very bouncy for the back yard as well, I wish we had grass back there though. lol

I was shocked how much chewing these chuckit balls can take without ever getting damaged. These are perfect for any dog that is OCD about chewing or playing, they will last forever. Both of my dogs cant stop chewing or playing with them.

I was pretty disappointed as I had hoped to use the whistle ball for my ADD dog and the glow ball at night. The whistle ball barely makes a sound when tossed. The glow ball doesn't stay glowing very long and gets really slippery making it hard for the dog to hold on to.



I'd return it except I've already used it to test it out.

Tengo un Staffordshire Bull Terrier de 2 años y realmente AMA estas pelotas. Su favorita es la Whistler (es más blanda para morder y para jugar solo) pero la Rebounce es perfecta para lanzar en el parque ya que es más dura y la entrega más rápido que las demás. También tenemos las de 3" pero las de 2.5" tienen el tamaño perfecto y caben mejor en los bolsillos. Además estas pelotas con indestructibles, después de casi un año las pelotas tienen a lo mucho algunos arañazos pero se mantienen practicamente intactas. Altamente recomedable para perros y dueños activos.

The glow in the dark ball is the one my dogs get the most use out of. Both of my dogs will happily retrieve it and they never have any trouble seeing it when it is dark outside. I just take a torch with me when I go to the park, and the ball will glow pretty well after just a few seconds under the torch a few times as they are playing fetch.



Both of my dogs also loved the whistling ball, but one of them took off into the water at the dog park with the ball and it sunk in the water and I couldn't find it. So don't take the ball near water if your dog has a tendency to take themselves for a swim!



The rubber ball seems well-made and my dogs also like this ball too. - Dog Toys - Chuck It - Dog Ball - Dog Balls'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information