Monday 8 August 2011

Complete Tripod Units - complete tripod units, camcorder


Remember that "you get what you pay for". At four bucks, this looks like a steal. However, despite its convenient light weight, it simply is not sturdily made. When you have a camera that is worth several hundred dollars you want to make sure your tripod will hold it steadily and firmly. I would strongly suggest the "Sunpak 620-101D Tabletop Tripod with Mini Ball Head" for use with smaller cameras. It extends from 6.75 inches to 11.5 inches and its rubber footings hold it in place. Always do your research when confronted with what looks like a great bargain. Universal 8 Inch Mini Tripod

As another reviewer posted, this is a piece of junk. Save your penny!



My small, 5 ounce Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX07 tips over when mounted on this so-called, "tripod." They should have called it a "tip pod." The legs don't spread enough to correctly center the camera.



As well, the product image shows a metal construction for the pivot ball and mounting screw. NOPE. False advertisement here. I was sent one with a plastic ball and a plastic screw. To make matters worse, the darn thing just won't stay stationary. I'm afraid that I will either damage the pivot ball or split the housing if I turn the side screw too hard.



Had I known that the local target store had a similarly designed one for eight bucks I would have bought one there. The one at the local store has a metal pivot ball and I could return it without incurring return shipping charges if I wasn't satisfied with it.



Lesson learned. - Marty From Sf - Camcorder - Complete Tripod Units - Mini Tripod'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Complete Tripod Units - complete tripod units, camcorder complete tripod units Complete Tripod Units - complete tripod units, camcorder