Monday 8 August 2011

Bluetooth Keyboard - ipad, ipad 2


I purchased this item for my newly purchased motorola xoom wifi. The item is excellent in terms of looks and stability. The only problem that I encountered (a fairly major issue for some) was that the xoom does not fit in the notch of this stand when a silicone cover is on in the landscape mode. In the portrait mode everything is fine. The item is super portable and without the cover on the xoom fits perfectly in the landscape mode also. The tablet is very stable when the stand is placed on a flat surface and looks perfect. I suppose since the stand was designed for the ipad which is slimmer this issue is not present but for the xoom which has a broader base when in landscape it needs just that little bit extra gap. I find it perfect to use in portrait mode with the cover on, and since this will be my primary mode of operation for reading and editing I will not be returning it. Targus Mini Stand Designed for Apple iPad 16GB, 32GB, 64GB WiFi and WiFi + 3G, iPad 2, Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy AWE65US (Clear)

This product is the most versatile because you don't need to carry it around with you if you do not need a stand like the other bulky ipad covers that have means to support the ipad. It can also be used for the ipad 2 and even with your iphone or other similarly shaped smart phones. If you do need a stand where you will be going, its easy to take with you. If you ware jeans with loose pockets or with a purse (minimum to large size) it can be easily carried without weighing you down. Its cheap enough for the few who need multiple stands (ie: ipad with your upgraded ipad 2 and all trhe future ipads3 > ?). The stand will not go out of date.Targus Mini Stand Designed for Apple iPad 16GB, 32GB, 64GB WiFi and WiFi + 3G, iPad 2, Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy AWE65US (Clear)

I took two of these ipad stands to Holland and gave them both away to friends.

Its a simple yet effective way to hold your ipad and the two angles are perfect for bluetooth typing or viewing emails, etc.

I just bought my 3rd one.

I hope I don't have to give this one away as well!

Enjoy,

Michael - Ipad Keyboard - Ipad 2 - Ipad - Ipad Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information