Tuesday 26 July 2011

Stainless Steel - jewelry, men


Purchased for my husband and it looks great! He wears it every day and says that he gets compliments on it all the time. The leather is a great look and the stainless has withstood several weeks of hand washing and showers without tarnishing. Since it does not look like typical "jewelry" it is "manly" enough for even the most conservative of men. Braided Black Leather Mens Bracelet 6 mm 8 1/2 inches with Locking Stainless Steel Clasp

I purchased this braided bracelet for my husband. This is the second one I got. This one has a great clasp and the quality is totally there for the price. Thank you so much!!It also came in a velvet sack which added some additional fun!totally worth the price and value for the item. Go for it!

I ordered this bracelet for my husband. It has a very nice masculine design. As a previous reveiwer mentioned, the leather is smooth and tight. The stainless steel clasp is precise and stylish. Overall, this is a very nice looking accessory that goes well with his casual wear to his business suits. I think it is a little bulkier than pictured but otherwise I am impressed with the quality/price. - Bracelet - Jewelry - Bracelets - Men'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Stainless Steel - jewelry, men jewelry Stainless Steel - jewelry, men