Wednesday 27 July 2011

Pro Evolution - pro evolution, video games


I own both PES 2011 and PES 2010. The difference between the two is not that much, of course the rosters are updated in the 2011 game so that is good. Also, the player controls and intelligence of the gameplay is better in 2011. THe ONLY annoyance is that not all the jerseys are available in 2011 as compared to 2010. Example - when using Brazil in 2011, the famous yellow home jersey and blue away jersey are not available!! For PES 2010 both jerseys are available, so I'm not sure why in 2011 they are not a part of the game. Pro Evolution Soccer 2011

I REALLY love this game! It has has atleast 2 new playing modes and lots of new teams. Player data is totally updated and even if the part where the people sometimes run out of bounds with the ball when they try to trap a

pass, I still five this game a 6/5 rating.

This is a fun game, there are lots of different fun modes to play and the best of all - the Nintendo WFC matches where you play online. The game works perfect, no bugs or anything. 3 different game styles (playmaker style and the traditional style etc.), easy controlls.



It's really easy to play online matches, no login required and easy to find oppoments. I would recommend this game to EVERYone.

It is a kind strange when you will play the first time with the wii controllers, but after you become familiar with the movements, you can extract the best of you on the game. The wii controllers give to the player a best control on the game. Excelent match - soccer and wii controllers.

The graphics could be better, sometimes you fill that it is an old game.

If you own 2010, there is pretty much no reason to buy this. It has copa libertadores on it, but I haven't even played it. If you don't have this game at all, I'd still say save some money and buy 2010. EXACT SAME THING DOWN TO VERY MINUTE DETAILS.

I bought this game because it has Copa Libertadores teams. I am from Venezuela and it's the first time that I can play with real venezuelan team in a nintendo game. But I don't understand why I can't play a customized tournament with the libertadores' teams.



It is not possible to play a match between Real Madrid and Estudiantes de la Plata, for instance. Boca Juniors and River Plate, argentinian teams, cannot play in libertadores, or a customized tournament with the other latinamerican teams, or even a friendly match.



If I am wrong with this, please tell me how I can do those games.



I hope that Konami people can understand some day that latinamerican teams can play against european teams. There is something called FIFA Club World Championship. They are very smart making this game, but they have poor knowledgement about competition systems.



I like this game very much, but I don't get why they did this. If I had known this, probably I haven't bought this game, and will wait for a better edition. - Video Games - Pro Evolution'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Pro Evolution - pro evolution, video games pro evolution Pro Evolution - pro evolution, video games