Tuesday 26 July 2011

Photo Paper Pro - photo paper, photography


The reality is different brand of printers likes certain brand of paper. The best result is to match the makers of the same printer and paper together. I used canon, Epson, HP, and generic brand of paper. I find Epson paper to be the most compatible photo paper overall, it prints well on Epson and Canon printers. Canon papers are good too and they print very well on their Canon printers. I used HP photo paper on Epson and Canon and the ink doesn't dry/catch that well on either, it prints fine on its own HP.



Canon Photo Paper Plus Glossy II

I had great success with the same paper on the 4x6 size, so I decided to get this for 8.5x11; after my Epson Premium Glossy 8 1/2 x 11 Inch Photo Paper 20 Count (S041286) went out. I been using Epson paper on a Canon i950 (got canon MP560 also), because I used to have a couple of older Epson printers. Sadly this paper while looking good didn't have the wow factor that I got from the Epson Premium Glossy. A closer look at the paper surfaces, I think Epson paper looked a little more professional and the price range were similar. I guess I have to use up this pack and go back to Epson paper. The different is very small, but my eyes prefer the Epson more vivid color and sharpness. The color printout on the Canon paper is closer to what I see on my PC screen. Canon Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, 8.5 x 11 Inches, 20 Sheets (2311B001)

Canon claims that the colors won't fade for 20 years, guaranteed. I can't verify the claim because the oldest pictures I printed on Canon's paper are probably 5-6 years old but those look as fresh today as they did the day I printed them. None of them were exposed to direct sunlight for any significant amount of time but some of them have been sitting in my office for that many years, under constant fluorescent light (framed and under glass) and they continue to look great, 5 years later.



I should note that I used the paper with a Canon photo printer loaded with Canon ink cartridges. Canon's original ink cartridges are expensive on a 'per photo' basis and the paper isn't a bargain either but I am more than pleased with the end-results.



I will continue to use Canon paper in the future.

I've used Cannon paper for many years now and I've got to say that It is the best I've seen. The photo paper plus glossy 2 paper is a little thinner than the Pro series, but the print quality is around the same. For the money, the quality can't be beat.

I use this paper on my Canon Pixma 970 and couldn't be more pleased with the output. After trying paper made my other companies many times, I've found that nothing works better on my Canon printer than genuine Canon paper. Printed pictures look just as vibrant and clear as photos sent out to print at photo labs.

I prefer using this size paper to print 4 by 6 or 5 by 7 photos in groups of four or two respectively instead of using smaller sized photo paper. On the large sheet I find it's easier to size the pictures and I can get pictures without borders. Cutting the pictures out individually is not difficult and is worth the effort.



I got this paper on Amazon for an unbelievable price not matched anywhere.

I tried Epson, Kodak, a cheap one with no name and even high quality HP printer paper with my new Canon MP980 printer. I had the paper and I didn't want it to go to waste, so I thought I could use it up. I printed the same picture on all of the types of paper and found that the Canon paper looked great! Epson had strange lines and a washed out look, Kodak looked grainy, and the HP one looked similar to the Epson paper, but still washed out. The cheap one was a joke... I have pictures from the 70s on cheap cameras that looked better! Definitely go with the manufacturer paper when they suggest it. I read reviews on this paper's predecessor, and I saw many reviews that it doesn't look very good. If you don't want to pay a lot for printer paper, this product does very well... I can't wait to see how the profession version looks!

I have used this paper for years. I have a Canon camera, a Canon printer, and I print only on Canon paper. My picutures turn out beatiful. The colors are vibrant and the pictures are guaranteed to last for something like 80 plus years. I am such a loyal fan on Canon and hope that I never have to change. Customer service was great. Paper arrived very quickly.

This Canon Photo Paper works superb with my Canon Pixma iP 4700 printer. I have printed the 8.5 x 11 glossy photo paper on over fifteen hundred pictures. I use only Canon Ink and get the most incredible pictures I have ever seen. This paper can't be beat. I get constant raves at photo shows about all my pictures. Get it,you will not be sorry.

I bought this paper based on the reviews but mainly because it was a product by canon for my canon printer. Turns out that the paper is great, pictures look awesome and you get a good price here. There is a big argument about printing at home or sending your pictures to a photo studio or some other place. I prefer to print at home because I can adjust the colors and print any size want. Quality is no longer an issue with this paper and a good printer. - Photography - Photo Paper - Canon Paper - Glossy Finish'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Photo Paper Pro - photo paper, photography photo paper Photo Paper Pro - photo paper, photography