Tuesday 26 July 2011

Pal Format Dvd - upconverting dvd player, energy star


Easy to setup and use and picture looks great with my hdtv. Would definitely recommend this economical choice for those who enjoy watching movies or homemade dvds. Have had the player for a few months now and have not had any problems. Magnavox MDV3000/F7 Up Conversion DVD player, Black

Watching movies on my LCD tv, I was very satisfied to find that the 1080i picture quality was great. I have an extensive collection of movies on DVD and was impressed with the upconverting capabilities of this player. At this price I would say that it's definitely a good deal!

Paid $37.88 plus tax at walmart instore. My old player went out and I needed something quick. Didnt want to spend a lot.



Plays everything I put in it so far. I had some issues getting it hooked up but I attribute that to ME more than anything.



Remote is small, hard to see without glasses and not anything special.



Since buying this player, I also added a Roku player to watch netflix streaming. Apparently some Blu-Ray players have it also but from what I read, the roku has a better remote. Not sure if that is true or not.

The Good news is: that the unit is Plug & Play: AC power, HDMI cable and Audio Out to my Surround System receiver.

The Bad news is: that the unit will not play every one of your burned DVDs. It plays some, but not all. It plays the commercial DVDs and many of my burned DVDs, but not all of my burned DVDs. My previous player played them all, before it died.

My anticipation turned to disgust when i connected this unit and put in a dvd...What??!!! It would not play any of my dvd's. I tried to play dvd's i made, old commercial made copies...and brand new never opened dvd's. All I got was 'error'. Very disappointed and sent it back the next day. Maybe you will have better luck but even for the cheap price I would think it would even play music cd's...no such luck.

DO NOT BUY! I ordered this product because it is a Magnavox and until now have always had good luck with their products. This however is a refurbished piece of JUNK! Everytime the drawer opens it sounds as though it is dying. IT makes noises when it does anything. I have never been so dissapointed in any DVD player. You are better off to go into any store and buy the cheapest one they have before buying this. It maybe lucky if it lasts an entire week before completely breaking. I would recommend to anyone NOT to purchase this! I paid $44.00 from Amazon for this and it was maybe worth $10.00 at the most :( - Upconverting Dvd Player - Pal Format Dvd - Energy Star'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


pal format dvd Pal Format Dvd - upconverting dvd player, energy star