Tuesday 26 July 2011

T-mobile Sidekick


This is not a smart phone, but I really like it. Wanted something for calling and texting, and not much else. I only use the swing-out keyboard from time to time, but it works very well. Sometimes it swings out on its own, in my purse, which I don't like; but that doesn't happen too often.



This phone has a camera, nice sound profile options (vibrate, specialty settings), and a micro-SD slot. I am using a micro-SD to store photos taken with the camera because I had trouble figuring out how transfer photos off my phone into my computer. The micro-SD works great and with an adapter the card can go into the printer to manually transfer photos off the phone.



Battery life is good. I was told my phone was refurbished -- so far I am very happy with the quality of the phone I received. The only scratches are the ones I put on, somehow, after 3 months of use! Shipping was free, which is a plus (especially when Amazon ships it themselves) New Sidekick 2008 GSM Quadband Smartphone for T-Mobile

After May 31, 2011 T-Mobile will be deprecating data service to old sidekicks. You will not be able to browse the web, youtube etc. You can make calls, receive text- but that's it.



no I didn't do it. I don't work for them. But i have 2 sidekicks and just got this notice.



No more data service for older sidekicks anywhere everywhere no you're not special. sorry.

got it for a friend of mine whose been wanting a sidekick for awhile now, got this one from soonersoft electronics, got here fast and in great shape, couldnt really tell it was used much, made my friend really happy and satisfied

I brought this phone for my nine yr old and it worked fine I was impressed by the packaging and very happy...Then just yesterday when the battery went dead the whole phone went dead NOTHING!!!! I am a lil disappointed because she really liked this phone and the color was just perfect....SORRY!!!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


T-mobile Sidekick T-mobile Sidekick T-mobile Sidekick