Tuesday 26 July 2011

Texas Chainsaw Massacre Chainsaw - texas chainsaw massacre chainsaw


This toy is a good buy for the low end sale, but keep in mind that the toy is flatten sort of and is not a full size 3-d version of a chainsaw. It looks great from the side, but looking dead-on, the body of the toy chainsaw is flat like the chainsaw tip. Hope that helps any future buyers of this toy. I would buy from these guys again. It's perfect for what we need it for (a movie prop.) Thanks much. Texas Chainsaw Massacre Leatherface 27" Chainsaw

I wasn't sure what the one reviewer meant when they described the saw as 2 dimensional. But after receiving it I understand. It is indeed a 3d product, as opposed to say a flat piece of paper. But it is not full chainsaw width. Not even close. It is only 2, maybe 3 inches thick.

But that doesn't matter. It's still so much fun! The scream is kind of quiet. But my 10 year old and I have no complaints!

I really appreciate the quality of this toy, it was definitely worth the money I spent on it. My son loves it, it will not only make an amazing prop for his Halloween costume but will be enjoyed afterwards. - Texas Chainsaw Massacre Chainsaw'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Texas Chainsaw Massacre Chainsaw - texas chainsaw massacre chainsaw texas chainsaw massacre chainsaw Texas Chainsaw Massacre Chainsaw - texas chainsaw massacre chainsaw