Friday 29 July 2011

Laptop Battery - replacement, toshiba laptop battery


For the past eight months, I have been using this battery as a replacement to the Toshiba battery that came with my laptop. It cost a fraction of the cost of the replacement battery offered by Toshiba, and seems to perform equivalently to the original. The charge lasts about 80 minutes, which is not as long as I'd like, but is no less than the charge held by the original Toshiba battery after eight months, and I did not want the bulk of a larger battery. It performs as expected; I am happy I did not pay the extra cost for the name brand. NEW Laptop Battery for Toshiba PA3534U PA3535U-1BRS PABAS098 pa3533u-1brs

I bought two batteries just in case they do not last very long and because I'm not sure how much longer I will have this laptop. The price is really great for the product. It doesn't fit perfectly, but it fits. The only thing that I don't like about this is that it takes a while to charge. I believe it took about an hour to fully charge the first time. I get 2 hours out of the charge and as a college student, two hours is enough. If you don't want to pay $130 from Toshiba, buy it. It's well worth it.

I expected this battery to deliver a better performance, but I was so disappointed. As a customer mentioned in another review, this battery does not fit perfectly, but it is OK. I want to return this battery since it takes about 10 hours to be fully charged. Needless to say that if you charge it while using your laptop, it will take even more time.



I should say that when I received the battery, it was carefully packed and it arrived promptly.

I had ordered a battery for them. I received the wrong battery after corresponding through email and returning the item. LapTop Mate contacted me via email and appologize that they had sent the wrong battery. They asked if I would like the correct battery and they sent it. The battery works great and priced great! I would recommend anyone ordering from them

For the price, this is a great replacement to your OEM Toshiba battery!



I bought this because the original battery with my laptop was slowly losing more and more life. After upgrading to Windows 7 it was graded by the OS as being ready to be replaced. Also, I was unfamiliar with proper care and feeding of a LiIon battery which I remedied by research on the internet. Read up on the subject to maximize your battery, especially if you purchase a replacement battery to a laptop you want to keep.



I am using a Toshiba Satellite A305 and this product fit the laptop perfectly.



My original battery was only lasting about 90 minutes after a full charge and this new one lasts 3 hours after a full charge and I couldn't be happier!



Excellent price and excellent seller.

The battery works great. It lasts about two hours and you can't beat the price. I was really nervous that an off brand would ruin my computer, but I've had this battery for about a month and I haven't had any problems. - Replacement - Toshiba Laptop Battery'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Laptop Battery - replacement, toshiba laptop battery replacement Laptop Battery - replacement, toshiba laptop battery