Friday 29 July 2011

Kitchen Aid Glass Blender Jar - blender, kitchenaid blender


This is only the jar. You also have to buy the blade, blade gasket (sealing gasket), base/collar and lid.



Also, it does NOT work with the blender model #KSB560!!! I didn't learn this until I'd already had it delivered by Amazon and went to the Kitchenaid website to figure out what parts I was missing. Check their website out before buying anything!!!

This is an authentic KitchenAid replacement jar for their blenders. It's the very thick glass like the original, a nice big handle, and is made to last (just don't drop it on the driveway like I did while packing up for a football tailgate!). BUT, notice it's only a 40oz jar and NOT the direct replacement for a 56oz Standard size jar!! When it arrived it was noticeable different..a stubby version of the original jar. All the rest fits the same...gasket, blending blades, and the bottom screws on perfectly. My problem is I use it mostly for frozen drinks and the missing 16ozs is an issue.



I have to ask though, WHY would they even make a smaller jar in the first place? My fault for not noticing the size, I ASSUMED they were all the same...and we all know about 'ASSuming'...LOL.



I took off one star for that reason only, other than the size, it's spot on.



UPDATE: I just got off the phone with KitchenAid and it seems they no longer offer the 56oz GLASS replacement jar any more...only plastic now.

had to return because does not have lid or bottom. If you only needed the glass portion I'm sure it is fine. BUT THAT IS NOT WHAT IS PICTURED. This the first time I have ever had to return something from Amazon.

This is just the glass blender jar. It was exactly what I was looking for, no accessories or lid. The glass was the same size as the one I was looking to replace. I would recommend, just know it's ONLY the glass jar.

Originally bought with SS jar....quickly decided it need to be glass....tried getting this but was back ordered for 8 months....tried again 4 months later and had it in 2 weeks....much better seeing when things are at the proper stage rather than liquifying everything - Kitchenaid - Blender - Replacement - Kitchenaid Blender Jar - Kitchen Aid Blender - Kitchenaid Blender'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information