Friday 29 July 2011

Coupon Shopping


Here is an affordable way to learn how to coupon! Great for beginners and even tips for the seasoned pros!Learn how to save money and be prepared for your shopping trips! What if you could get serious savings 50 ~ 70% or more, with a minimal time commitment? If that sounds good to you, you will love Coupon Quick Start Guide! The author of this book taught me how to coupon! I had the privilege of going to one of her classes in January 2011 and it changed my life!! Coupon Quick Start Guide - The Easiest, Fastest Way to Serious Savings and Free Groceries

I LOVE this book. Not only is it well organized, but it really shows the fun of using coupons and how to use them effectively and ethically- which are two very important things to me! The Coupon Quick Start Guide goes over the basics of couponing and then teaches you how to maximize your savings. It is not only great for the new couponer, but it is perfect for the couponing veteran! I find myself referencing this book when I simply forget or would like clarification on a certain term! The writers of this book really present the material in a fun and not overwhelming way.

When I first starting couponing, years ago, I really disliked it. I felt like it was a complete Waste of my time for the little bit of money, I was saving. I would get my Sunday paper, clip all of the coupons out and sort them in my a cheapy cardboard organizer. Then I would head out to the grocery store and use a $0.50 coupon for butter that wasn't on sale but, hey, I saved $0.50, Right... I would use this same method for several items in the store & complete my shopping trip with a whopping savings of $10 maybe $20. Really just $20, in my mind, I thought why would I spend so much time clipping coupons. When I can save more money and time at the $1 store. So I gave up, which lead me to begin, an on again, off again, relationship with coupons. In the end, it was all just to frustrating to me. Does this story sound a little familiar to you?

It may be a different scenario for every new couponer. But all roads lead to that same place and often times you end up, just giving up. That's why I love, Coupon Quick Start Guide, by Angela Newsom of Coupon Makeover , it provides you with all the information you need to begin a long lasting life, of big time savings. Mrs Newsom, has taught, thousands of people, for years, how to maximize their use of coupons in her Coupon Makeover 101 classes. Although, I consider myself a Veteran Couponer, I found the Coupon Quick Start Guide very easy to follow and I enjoyed the simple tips she includes. Especially her tips on stockpiling, budgeting and saving. As I read this book, it felt like, I had Angela right next to me, guiding me step by step through the entire process. I really wished, I had this book when I first started off. If you're a Newbie, I recommend you get this book and make it a point to read the whole thing first, which can easily be done in one day. And then go back and read a chapter per night and apply it to your daily shopping routine. Chapter highlights includes topics on terminology, getting organized, ethical couponing and my favorite, a step by step section on helping you with your first Shopping adventure using coupons. This chapter alone with jump start you to saving 50% to 70% off your daily household and grocery needs.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Coupon Shopping Coupon Shopping Coupon Shopping