Friday 29 July 2011

Accord - hawk, accord


I installed these in my 2003 Civic Si. Their performance is excellent, no fade and noticeably smoother and better brake performance over OEM brakes I had installed. I've had them installed for about two months now with virtually no dust accumulation. The slight noise I hear I believe is due to the EBC slotted/dimpled rotors I replaced the OEM rotors with. These pads are light years better than OEM or any Raybestos OE replacement.



Overall I'm very happy with the purchase, Amazon's price/prime shipping. I highly recommend them and would most definitely purchase again. Hawk Performance HB145F.570 HPS Brake Pad

Installed these on my 1992 Honda Accord EX.



Excellent stopping power, very minimal brake dust accumulation. Improved stopping power over the previous auto parts store "premium" pads that blackened my alloys.



I've since gotten rid of my 1992 Accord and upgraded to a 2007 Civic EX...it appears that these also fit that car, and I'll likely put these on that car as well, when the OEM brakes wear out. - Hawk - Accord'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Accord - hawk, accord accord Accord - hawk, accord