Thursday 2 June 2011

Notebook Computer Bags - computer accessories, usb flash drive


The product is good for the price that you pay. The two problems I have with it are as follows:

1) The material that holds the USB devices in is plastic. To me that is not the best material. It seems it could break/rip off from the rest of the material very easily. It should have been made from a thin elastic material. I think that would hold up much better.

2) The two sides are held together by a small piece of velcro. This leaves the sides open to wear dust/dirt can get in. I would have liked to pay a little more for something that zips maybe. Or at least seals all the way around.

Overall, it does its purpose. I hope it holds up. Case Logic JDS-6 USB Drive Shuttle 6-Capacity (Black)

The Drive Shuttle is the size of a normal wallet, only thicker. Inside, there's room for exactly 6 USB drives, held together securely by means of a partitioned mesh and a rubbery band that keeps them in place, three on each side. The walls seem to be reinforced to a degree that there is no danger for the little drives to break if dropped or crack inside a stuffed computer bag but they are likely to be crushed if stepped on. This holder is not expandable.



I find the drive shuttle useful if one needs to keep up to 6 USB drives in one place and one is disciplined enough to return the USB drives to it when not in use. However, I found that I'm using 8 such drives with some regularity so I would welcome a larger holder.



Note: I purchased the all-black version myself.

This is a no frills thumb drive case. I carry two or three in it back and forth to work every day, have used it for around a month and it's holding up fine. It's fairly well made, a bit flimsy but you get what you pay for. It keeps things protected from dust and keeps them organized. If you're looking for something that's battlefield hardened, look elsewhere.

I've had this item for about a month or two at this point and it's been holding up great. It's actually not quite as small and cramped as the photos on here make it out to be. The reason it looks that way is the dated, over-sized flash drives featured in the picture. Most of them have gotten smaller, so it makes it much less cramped.



A nice thing about this item is the fact that there's just so much you can put in there. I personally use it for housing a card reader, blue tooth adapter, flash drive and a mini usb hub. I still have room left for two different usb cables too, so I can keep everything I need in one place.



As far as durability goes, I've had this thing with me across the globe, stuffed into my backpack and mashed around with everything else I had to lug with me. I never had a single problem with it and it's definitely none the worse for wear. It did an excellent job protecting my usb accessories from harm and dirt and I couldn't be happier with it.



If this is the right capacity for you, definitely give one of these a try.

Just trying to the body of work that is Amazon reviews...this case is good for the price. I use it to hold USB keys as well as some common small tools such as a flash light and Swiss army knife. The quality on the unit I would say is 9/10.



Pleased with the purchase and pleased with Amazon's sale of the unit.

I recently purchased the Case Logic USB drive storage case. I love the size and convenience of it. It's small enough to keep in my laptop carry case and can still hold all of my USB drives. Good quality and material. I would highly recommend this item.

I was led to believe this case would hold two small flash / thumb drives. As sturdy as it is, the inside compartments are too thin and flimsy to make it practical to store more than a single flash drive. Most consumers think they paid little in return for sturdy outside material and a strong metal clip, so why complain? Because unless you want a mere "objet d'art," this case is likely to be found wanting--practically useless, in fact.



1. The pouch is actually made to hold a couple of SD flash cards or Memory Sticks. If that'll satisfy you, it's probably a worthwhile purchase.



2. The inner "pockets" are nothing but thin, flimsy plastic (like the transparent windows in your wallet), easily prone to tearing and ripping apart. If you want them to last, you'll have to treat them with respect and delicacy.



This item should have been represented accurately, and the material of the inside pockets should have been either described or shown in a picture. I'm not surprised to learn of one purchaser who, upon opening the package, discovered in the most literal sense that it's a "rip-off." He tore off and discarded the plastic material, thinking it was mere wrap.

The only thing I dont like about this case is the strap. If it had a better strap or carrying handle, it would be perfect. The inside is great, it holds the USB sticks very well in the mesh type holders. - Case - Computer Accessories - Usb Flash Drive - Case Logic'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information