Thursday 2 June 2011

Blackberry Storm Otterbox - blackberry, blackberry storm case


The Otterbox Commuter case is a great, light weight but sturdy case. All exterior buttons are accessible and easily used. The case does not hinder the performance of the Storm in any way. My only qualm with the case is that the flap covering the usb/charging port is slightly tricky to open to charge the phone. This is easily dealt with and does not change my opinion of the case. Anyone looking for a light-weight yet sturdy case, look no further. This is the case for you. OtterBox Commuter Case for BlackBerry Storm 9530 (Black)

The Otterbox Commuter case is another great product from Otterbox. I've had 2 of the Defender Series cases for previous BlackBerry models and they are always great quality. The Defender series cases are much more protective but add a good amount of bulk to the device. The Commuter series cases are a great balance between good to great protection while maintaining the sleekness and form factor of the device.



The only reservation I have with the Commuter series is that they do NOT come with a belt clip (nor is one available). Otterbox sells them as being able to fit comfortably in a pocket or purse, which although is true (for most devices), I still like the option to carry on a belt clip. I wrote to Otterbox and they currently have no plans to release belt clip options for the Commuter series cases - but who knows, anything is possible. Otterbox has been great with listening to the voice of the customer in the past so we'll see. If enough people ask for it - I may be in luck.



The bottom line is that I love the Otterbox cases. The Commuter series are a great compliment to the device and look great! As long as Otterbox offers a case for any device I may have, I will buy it. If you've had reservations about the bulk from the Defender series cases, check out these Commuter series cases.. you won't be sorry.



4 stars just because of lacking the belt clip. Otherwise, 5 stars for sure!

Love this cover...it doesn't add a lot of bulk or take away from the "appeal" of a blackberry. My only complaint would be that it takes a few extra steps to get the battery off but that's definitely worth all the protection it provides. And excellent price as well!

I did a lot of research on different cases and I kept coming back to the Otterbox line. I didn't want the defender due to how bulky it made the phone.



Pro's

- This is an extremely durable case. I feel my Storm is very well protected now.

- Commuter Case does not add a lot of bulk or weight to the phone.

- The case does not hinder access to any of the buttons or the touch screen.

- Easy to put on and take off. This is great when you may need to preform a battery pull.

- Good price. There are cheaper cases out there but I still think this is a fair price for good protection.

- A screen protector is included with this case.



Con's

- No belt clip is offered for this case. I hope they offer one in the future.

I have one of these for my BBerry Bold - and it is THE BEST protection available, especially taking into account its unobtrusive size and ease of pocketing. Silicone sleeve 'bounce" protection, but plastic shell exterior, so it slides easily into and out of a front pants pocket (or purse)! Also, earphone jack and buttons are covered and protected, but buttons can still be pushed very easily . . .

i am a fan of the otterbox line of products. although the blkbrry storm is just a spare phone/international phone for me i wouldnt trust the safety of my phones to any other product. i also have them on my sons iphones.as.well as my htc evo. good stuff.

Likes:



++ Case comes with a screen protector

++ Excellent protection for headphone and USB ports while still affording reasonable access

++ Does not add excessive bulk while heavily protecting the phone

++ Easy to put in and remove from a jeans pocket

++ Superb, really precise fit and finish, excellent materials - a great value IMO



Dislikes:



++ That I have had a BlackBerry Storm for a year and a half WITHOUT this case.

I was a bit hesitant to spend the money on this case since there are quite a few out there for a fraction of the cost. But in the end, do you really want to leave your pricey device to a cheapo case?



As everyone else stated...a belt clip would be nice.

I can't say enough good things, but I am pressed for time, so I will have to.



This case is amazing. Fits like a glove. Offers great protection. Adds less bulk to the phone than any other case I have used for it.



Can't say anything about the screen protector, since I already have a quality one on their.



Buy this case! - Blackberry Storm Case - Blackberry Storm Otterbox - Blackberry - Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Blackberry Storm Otterbox - blackberry, blackberry storm case blackberry storm otterbox Blackberry Storm Otterbox - blackberry, blackberry storm case