Thursday 2 June 2011

Inkjet Printer - photo printer, printer ink


This was better than the 5 pack at Sam's $63+tax. Even, less than Staples (best individual price) when I walk in with a used ink cartridge.

For the person who says they went down quickly, 78's always show full when installed then drop quick after the first couple of prints. Only the 77 cartridges' (double ink $19.99 you can only get through Epson.com) will read out (drop) smoothly as you use them.

Considering five 77's will run $100 + tax & shipping this is a very competitive and compelling deal. Epson will have a 10% deal and/or free shipping when spending $125, but it is a large outlay to sit in a drawer for months. I normally invest in one of these 5pk's to have stock on hand (2-3 months with better than average printing & some photos), then pick-up the black at Staple's on "as need basis". Epson Claria Hi-def Color Ink Multi Pack w/5 cartridges (T078920)

I use this ink in my Epson Stylus RX595 and if you have ever used one of these you may know by now that using anything but Epson ink is a mistake.



The quality of this Epson ink is great and all my photos and CD prints look very nice. I tried using some other brands of ink and none of my photos looked half as good as when I used true Epson ink.



I saw some reviews on here that say the ink runs out to quickly but that is no fault of the ink... It's the particular printer they are using.



I am a professional photographer and I am very impressed with my Epson printer, the quality of Epson ink and the consistency of the great prints.



I also think the price here on Amazon is better than you will find anywhere. If you find it cheaper somewhere else and with a company that has the integrity that Amazon has then let me know...



But I don't think you will.

This product is NOT an EPSON cartridge. It is a poorly designed cheap substitution that does not work in all of the stated Epson printers. My Epson does not even recognize the cartridge once inserted. If you look at the fine print, you see that this is not being sold as an Epson manufactured cartridge, but the seller has done a slick job of hiding that fact......



My recommendation - DONT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY ON THIS PRODUCT.....

This looked like a great deal and if all the cartridges worked it may have been one. It ended up costing about the same as any office supply or [...]. Except when one of those business have defective merchandise you can exchange or get a refund. One of the cartridges would not be recognized by my printer and would not work. I was disappointed with the packaging it was not like pictured in the product information. Some of the cartridges could have be "refurbished". Epson Claria Hi-def Color Ink Multi Pack w/5 cartridges (T078920) Each cartridges came in a different package, some with no english, some with no vaccuum to keep fresh, some with no expiration date. [...]

I originally wrote a review on this product stating that I was unhappy with the condition the product arrived in. They sent me 5 separate cartridges that were not in a box as show in the advertisement photograph. Well they contacted me and stated they would fix the problem, and begged that I recall my original review. I trusted them an gave them the benefit of the doubt. Stupid me. I gave them four stars in my original review of the product. This was because I only used two cartridges immediately. At the moment I still haven't used the other three. I'm giving them a huge mark down for failing to abide by their word. Failure to follow-up to see if I was content with purchasing from them. If I discover that the other 3 cartridges don't work, I wouldn't bother to complain any further. The lack of integrity from the people who called me to ensure they fixed the problem is a testament in how they conduct business on such a small matter. Why would I trust them with something larger. They lost in the long run because their service was being evaluated for further purchases. Shame on you! Oh, by the way company spokesman. This time when you read the review, don't call begging for me to remove it so that you can save face. It stays here as is.

Claim to be original Epson cartridges. With the price, I should have known they are not. And they suck. Sent one back and seller replaced it, but since then the seller hasn't even contacted me back about the other 4 that don't work. Hopefully Amazon.com will eliminate this seller.

I was a big HP inket user many years ago, until a friend introduced me to Epson printers. I've had nothing but good luck, and amazing results from the devices since then. As we all know, ink isn't cheap, but the Epson design seems to get me the most pages out of my printer with the least amount of hassle. I print about 10 pages a month, and these usually last about a year for me. The key to keeping these around a while is not turning the printer off, just let it go into standby, because when you physically turn it off, then back on it goes through a cleaning cycle, which uses a ton of ink. - Photo Printer - Inkjet Printer - Printer Ink - R380'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information