Thursday 2 June 2011

Ipad 2 Case With Stand - ipad2 case, ipad 2 case with stand


I was uninterested in the Apple Smart Cover because of the incredible cost and the lack of back coverage. When I saw this folio case for a much more reasonable price, I thought I'd take a chance.



Pros: The functionality is very similar to Apple's gen1 iPad case. The workmanship is reasonable given the price, the cover feels like it would protect the iPad from the scuffs and scratches that would occur in daily handling. The iPad 2 fits snuggly and feels secure. Shipped quickly and delivered before the estimated arrival date.



Cons: My biggest issue is the polyurethane smell. When I first opened the package, it was overwhelming. I let it air out for 12 hours and it still smells. Since then the smell has dissipated a little more, but I'm hoping that eventually I won't be able to find my iPad by odor alone. The cutouts for the buttons and cameras are close, but not spot on, however the buttons are entirely functional. The case covers the microphone on the back of the iPad 2- if you Facetime or record audio frequently, you may want to cut out a hole in the case for the mic. I did a voice recording test (via Garageband) and I think my voice was slightly muted.



Even though my cons are a little long, I think it's a great case compared to the overpriced smart covers, especially if you want full coverage. If the smell doesn't dissipate any more or if it falls apart quickly I'll update my review. CaseCrown Synthetic Leather Horizontal Flip Stand Case (Red) for the Apple iPad 2 Wifi / 3G Model 16GB, 32GB, 64GB

Yes, there is a strong smell when it first comes out of the package, but it quickly dissipates over a couple days. There is a slight smell now but I have to have my face 1" from it to catch that chemical smell. As long as I am not snorting my vitamins off of it, the smell is only minor and temporary issue.

The fit of the cover is perfect. All of the openings line up perfectly and the iPad fits snuggly into the designated slot. All of the edges are cleanly finished and I have no complaints about the detail. The case provides good protection and I feel comfortable letting my 5 year old daughter using the iPad now. All of the features of the case work as designed. The flap hooks securely to the hook in the back and keeps the iPad upright in a vertical and horizontal position and puts it in ergonomically friendly position for typing.

It is a bit bulky, but I paid less than $30 shipped to my door and does everything I want it to do. If I had paid more than $40 dollars for it I would probably give it only thee stars. But relative to the cost, the value is pretty high. I have had nicer cases but i have paid double the cost.

I should have taken the other reviews about the smell seriously. I'm returning this case because after 4 days of letting it air out on my front porch it still smells so bad I can taste it. When I first opened it up I left it in my bedroom for about an hour. When I went back in there, the entire room reeked like nail polish. So I put it outside for 4 days and then put my iPad in it. But it still smells and it feels like I can taste the chemicals when I'm near it. I want to love whatever I put my iPad in and this is not it.

yeah yeah yeah it has a smell but the smell goes away. The case it self is pretty well made. The cut outs are all in the right places. I like the look of it the color is great. It could never pass as leather but it still looks good. I like the rubber band that keep it from opening up. I feel my Ipad is safe in this case. I would recomend it. The smell fades with time. For the money this is a great case.

I thought I could get over it. I thought the other review had to be wrong. But really it does stink and it doesn't seem to go away, even after two weeks. The case is ok at best. I wanted a replacement for the original iPad case from Apple that would fit the iPad 2. This is close and it tries really hard. However, it just doesn't fit the same and the smell is really, really bad.

The finish of the product is not what I was expecting and it has a strong plastic fume smell. It does not look sturdy. I ordered it in red- maybe the black color has a better feel smell and look. I returned mine yesterday.

I bought this cover for my white ipad2 and I have to say it's even better than I expected!! The Apple Store sells the "smart covers" but it has no back to protect the iPad. This not only very durable, it has so much more to offer! It to works like the "smart covers" as it shuts off automatically when you close the cover and when you open it...it turns back on. The case fits perfectly snug with a Velcro flap that holds the ipad2 securly in the cover. It is the best cover I have ever purchased for both iPad & iPad2!!!

The shipping was fast and great customer service as well. I would surly buy & recommend this company.

Thank you!!!

I am quite satisfied with this iPad cover. It did have a strong chemical oder when received, but this dissipated within a couple of days. I carry my iPad around in my purse, and this cover protects it well. It looks good for the price. Good product. Thanks - Ipad2 - Ipad2 Case - Ipad 2 Case With Stand'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Ipad 2 Case With Stand - ipad2 case, ipad 2 case with stand ipad2 Ipad 2 Case With Stand - ipad2 case, ipad 2 case with stand