Friday 10 June 2011

Netbook Sleeve


I have an HP netbook and this case is absolutely perfect and super cute. I can fit my computer cord in with the netbook when necessary. This is perfect for flying because it is "fly safe" so I don't need to remove my computer from the carrier. 8 - 10.1 inch Café in Paris Silver Gray Netbook Notebook Laptop Sleeve Bag Carrying Case for iPad, Acer, ASUS, Dell, HP, Samsung

This item arrived very quickly and has a beautiful picture (as featured on the site) on the front and back of the case. However the description said it would fit an iPad and I was disappointed to find out that it is in fact much too large for my iPad, so it is going unused.

I really like the style (the picture and coloring) of this computer sleeve however when it arrived and I saw it in person it looked quite a bit darker than on the picture. From the picture I assumed it was white and black (I didn't notice the add said it was gray), so I wasn't prepared for gray and black. Anyhow, I didn't like it in those colors, but it's just me and disparity between my "wishful" expectation and what it really was like. Good quality and otherwise very nice item.

This is a dandy cover for my ACER Netbook. It's well made and sized perfectly. Good padding, great zipper, and room enough for a pencil and paper to make those quick notes one must make while surfing on the go. A great design on the cover too!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information