Friday 10 June 2011

Alarm Clock - alarm clock


I WENT TO CENTRAL AMERICA LAST SUMMER. I PACKED THIS CLOCK IN MY TOILETRY KIT BAG. ALSO IN MY KIT BAG WAS A SMALL BOTTLE OF SHAMPOO. WHEN I GOT TO MY DESTINATION AND OPENED MY LUGGAGE AND KIT BAG, I DISCOVERED THE SHAMPOO VIAL HAD OPENED AND HALF THE STUFF IN THE BAG WAS SOAKED IN SHAMPOO; INCLUDING THE SEIKO CLOCK. YOU COULD SEE THE SHAMPOO IN THE DISPLAY WINDOW ROLLING BACK AND FORTH. WELL I RINSED OFF MY COMB, BRUSH, TOOTHPASTE TUBE, ETC., BUT I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO HAVE TO KISS THE CLOCK GOOD-BYE. HOWEVER, I DECIDED TO RINSE THE CLOCK UNDER RUNNING WATER A COUPLE OF TIMES TO RINSE ALL THE SHAMPOO OUT. THEN I SET IT OVER A LAMP, OPEN AND NOT TOO CLOSE, IN THE HOTEL FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS. I PUT A BATTERY IN IT NOT EXPECTING IT TO WORK. DAMN! IT STILL WORKED! AND STILL DOES! Seiko Get Up and Glow Travel Alarm Clock #QHL004KLH

The Seiko Get UP & Glow Travel Alarm Clock: Dial tab on the back to set up time, etc is very small & therefore difficult to set & the wake up alarm snooze only goes off 3X, luckily I generally hear it on the 3rd ring.

This travel alarm clock was a big hit as a Christmas gift. It's used for travel, but also used as a replacement for a standard electric alarm clock. It's more compact, runs on low-cost rechargeable batteries, and looks good, too.

Just bought this clock, using as primary bedside alarm. My vision is poor, and it was essential I be able to see the time at night. This clock has blue back light as shown in the silver model; works great. Dial adjustment is stiff but not a big problem for me. Generally easy to adjust. Light/snooze control very convenient. I like the separate alarm readout. Alarm not too loud but sufficient to wake me. Note black model is cheaper than silver one. Very pleased so far. - Alarm Clock'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information