Friday 10 June 2011

Iphone Earphones


These are definitely not OEM Apple headphones. All the reviews claiming that these headphones are indistinguishable from the original headphones that came with their iphone must not be looking very hard. These headphones are don't use whatever anti-tangle tech that the original iphone headphones use. The wire on my original headphones feels rubbery, responsive, and soft, the wire on these headphones feels plastic-y and flat and is prone to tangle. The actual earbuds are different too. You can see through the grill into the hardware beneath which I can't do with my original headphones.



They didn't come with any Apple manual either. So don't believe that lie.



On the positive side, the mic does work as advertised and the sound quality isn't too bad. For the reduced price they're decent enough. But don't expect the actual Apple headphones. Stereo Headset /w Microphone for Apple iPhone 3G (White)

Don't buy these. You think you're buying what the product image is "The real Apple headphone/mic" - but you get some knock-off version that has the mic about 1' away from your face. The seller should put the real image of the product they sell and stop cheating buyers.

These are completely terrible. Cheaper quality than those colored headphones that you buy at walmart. Absolutely not what I wanted. They sound horrible. I just threw them away, because they're not even worth keeping around as a spare. These people practically lied to us. Whatever you do, don't buy these.

this item is not the actual iPhone headseat that it alludes to be - I have been told by everyone that they cannot hear me at all, but like a whisper. There is no button attached to the mic to start/end calls like the iPhone one does. But for $1.99 you get what you pay for.

I don't understand all the bad reviews. These headphones sound great and work great - just about as good as the original Apple headphones that came with my Iphone (which I lost and is why I bought these)... maybe not quite as great sound, but almost the same, you can hardly tell. For the very small fraction cost of what Apple charges, these are great, and I would definitely buy these again instead of Apple's which cost about 10 times as much.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information