Friday 10 June 2011

Bcbgeneration - story teller, 7 for all mankind


I purchased these boots as a Christmas present with an amazon.com gift certificate... I was super excited to find them, as I love naughty monkey shoes... When they arrived, I went put them on, and tried to zip them up, and the zipper split... (I do not have large legs, and wear high boots on a regular basis, and have never had a problem like this before.) I returned them, and received a replacement pair... Once i put the new ones on, the zipper split, just the same as the first pair... The zipper is made very poorly, and the teeth don't really line up... I'm not sure what to do, cuz I'm sure if i return these, the next pair will more than likely be the same... I love naughty monkey, but I think they should resort to a better quality zipper... I would not recommend buying these boots... :( Naughty Monkey Women's Bets On Boot,Grey,7.5 M US

These boots are extremely cute with lots of detail! I am unhappy with the sizes, however. Ordering shoes on line is hard enough when trying to achieve fit and comfort. The size I ordered should have been a little big. When I can't try on shoes, I order a half size bigger, but these were still too small. Annoying!

I love my new boots! I've had no issues with the zippers (they've worked perfectly so far). The boots are beautiful and fun to wear. The only reason I didn't give them 5 stars is because, while they look fabulous, they are rather uncomfortable to walk in...my right pinkie toe especially hates me when I wear these boots (I'm sure the discomfort is due to the heel height and the fact that I rarely wear high heels.). The shoe size is spot on, but the calves are a bit snug--easy to wear with a dress, but a little challenging with jeans. All in all, they look great and were a real bargain.

i bought the gray boots because it's hard to pass up a boot that was this inexpensive. they are sharp. easy in and out and the calves are big enough for me to wear leggings or jeggings. they were sent ups, wow i never get that with free shipping.

the heel is easy to walk in they look great from the side. i gave them 4 stars because i afraid of the zippers due to previous feedback. all in all though i like them if they wear 3-4 times for the price i'm ok

I bought these boots, tried them on right away and now have worn them a few times. These are incredible looking on and fit really good. I love the stacked heel on these and found them really comfortable to wear. The best part of these is the different shades of grey, making this boot even easier to wear w/ all the many shades of grey there are these days.



The zipper also works just fine on mine. If there is an issue w/ a zipper sticking, you can always try to rub some vaseline or baby oil lightly on the inside and outside of the zipper, but so far mine has been fantastic.



I would recommend these to anyone, and the pictures are very accurate, but in person they are just awesome! - Boots - 7 For All Mankind - Story Teller - Aldo'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Bcbgeneration - story teller, 7 for all mankind aldo Bcbgeneration - story teller, 7 for all mankind