Friday 10 June 2011

Ipad Cover - ipad case, skins


This skin is made of glossy, flexible, non-slip silicone that feels good and is easy to hold. It snaps around the iPad and fits snugly without play. Ports and buttons are readily accessible. There is a lip around the front edge of the iPad that should hold the front surface away from, say, a hardback book in your bag, or a tabletop if the iPad is face down.



The back of the skin is smooth; the diamond texture is on the inside. This could conceivably produce wear spots over time, but the silicone is soft enough that I'm not too worried about it. In the meantime, the iPad feels well protected against dings and scratches.



At this price, I expected borderline quality that would just get me by until I could find a proper skin. But I have yet to find a flaw with this product. Even the diamond pattern looks better in person than I expected. It's a real bargain.

This is a reasonably attractive, inexpensive cover for the iPad.



If you plan to use the iPad Dock, I do NOT recommend it. I purchased the cover before taking a trip, and unfortunately the one review that mentions this problem wasn't posted until afterwards (and that person found the hole in the back to be more of an issue.)

Particularly when traveling, I use the iPad dock, both for charging and to hold it up as a clock that I can easily view at night. (I got a great, free, alarm clock application for the iPad!) Unfortunately, I needed to remove the cover for it to fit in the dock. Since the cover fits firmly onto the iPad, taking it on and off is cumbersome.



One other thing to note: A screen protector did come with the cover when I purchased it. (Since the price has dropped even further, this may no longer be the case). One thing to note is that, since the skin case does fit so snuggly, if the screen protector isn't perfectly aligned, the case will push against it and cause the screen protector to bubble up.



If not for the issue with the iPad dock, I'd probably up the rating one or two stars.

After seeing the $40+ prices on silicone cases locally, I decided to take a chance and order this. It fits my iPad perfectly and has a nice feel to it. (It's not 'slimy' like some silicone cases are.) I wish that it included a screen protector, but that's a relatively inexpensive thing to buy separately. The blue color is nice and the diamond pattern on the back of the case is pretty cool. I also purchased the Hard Candy Bubble Sleeve and with both cases, my iPad is heavily protected for travel!

Helps a lot. Not scratching the pad. I also bought a leather cover folder, can't use both at the same time. I recommend using this,you don't scratch the device or tables you place your IPad on. Maybe a little stupid paying extra for a colored skin

The ease of getting this case onto the Ipad was just astounding. I had bought the "Macally METROLPAD Clear Protective Case with Silicon Grip for iPad" and it was the BIGGEST PAIN to install!!! I broke my fingernails multiple times trying to get it on and off. But the CRAZY ON DIGITAL case in particular is excellent. I enjoy it and the pattern of the squares (and blue happens to be my favorite color, though I'm sure it comes in different colors too) But all in all, this is the best Ipad case, it DOESN'T scratch your Ipad because the silicon is pliable but firm, and in the end this is the absolute best choice for a case.



People have said that there is a hole cut out in the back, the case I received had no such hole, and they also state that there is a big "CRAZYONDIGITAL" logo on it, my case had no such logo, so I don't know if there are some that do and some that don't, but my case is amazing and I love it.

I was very surprised considering the price....this is a really nice looking cover for your iPad and it doesn't take away from the Apple logo on the back.

This cover protects all sides and the corners of your iPad and the openings are perfectly cut out. The color (blue) is very nice at a mid range blue as shown. The "quilting" design is on the inside of the cover and adds to the back of your iPad while still being able to see the Apple logo which for me was a deal breaker. You do not see any advertising on the back of the cover which is great. It is also a flexible cover but not floppy or loose like silicone. This will last and the fit will remain snug. It took all of 10 seconds to install. I would definately purchase another one in a different color. Delivery was early...love, love, love Amazon ...

With decent iPad cases backordered everywhere, I needed something cheap/fast to protect my toy. While you can get this cover in other colors than blue and cheaper elsewhere, this was the only one that qualified for Prime so I bought one.



Fit is great and I feel comfortable tossing it into my bag with my other gear now even without the screen protector attached because of the lip formed around the screen bezel. The material is harder/less grippy than I expected so it doesn't really fulfill my desire of easing one-handed browsing while laying on my back. Getting the plastic even a bit greasy/dusty makes it slick again so I find I'm cleaning the skin about 1/4 the time I clean the glass.



The blue is only unsightly to me when I look at the back. From the front, the blue bezel isn't too bad. - Ipad Skin - Skins - Ipad Case - Ipad'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information