Thursday 5 May 2011

Pure Garbage - amplifier, amplifier wiring kits


This is the best deal on the net i have looked everywhere and this is a gift from the car audio god real 0 gauge Great Quality and with free shiping its a no brainer JUST BUY IT NOW! you wont regret it SoundQuest SQK0 1/0 Gauge Copper-Clad Aluminum Wiring Kit

Wow! : )

SOUNDQUEST SQK0 Copper-Clad Aluminum Wiring Kit (1/0 gauge)



Video Features 1/0 gauge wiring kit

Video Features 17-ft translucent red power wire

Video Features 3-ft translucent black ground wire

Video Features 17-ft translucent red twisted pair RCA interconnects

Video Features 5-ft black flex loom tubing

Video Features 16-ft blue remote turn-on wire

Video Features 20-ft translucent speaker cable

Video Features ANL fuseholder

Video Features 150A fuse

I bought this and I wasn't really expecting a great wiring kit. I received it and was blown away by the quality of the wire. They fuse holder is kinda cheap and the rca's are average at best. But 40 dollars for 20 feet of 0 gauge wire is a pretty good deal. I would compare it to Stinger since it is made by Stinger. I highly recommend this wiring kit.

I purchased this amp kit about a month ago for my Rockford T8002 sub amp. I actually read all of the other reviews after I purchased the kit, thank God for that too. I might not have bought it if I had read them first. That would have been a shame, because this is actually a very good kit as far as kits go. Especially considering the price. The kit had everything you need from loom to zip ties to crimp connectors, everything. I read the other reviews about the crimp connectors and I keep reading things such as hammer and vice grips and pliers. These are CRIMP connectors, hello. Use crimpers, crimp pliers. I didn't even use my large crimpers, I used my regular Klein crimpers. The crimp fittings went right on and crimped right onto the wire, solid and stable by the way. The wire, which I keep hearing so much about, is indeed 0 or 1/0 cable size by the AWG code. The problem here is we have all been spoiled to companies over sizing their cable. I read one company, not naming any names, they had three different size and capacity 1/0 cable. Sorry folks, but if it is larger than .3249" in diameter it is no longer officially 1/0, but it is a larger guage. The RCA cable is well made, nothing extravagant, but it gets the job done and done well. Someone actually made a reference to the remote lead not being very large in relation to the other cables especially the power wire. They have absolutely NOTHING to do with each other. The remote lead usually connects to a TL494CN pulse width modulator chip which requires maybe three electrons to turn on. (That was a joke by the way.) I have never seen a remote lead correctly wired conduct more than 500mA. The wire included will have no problem with that current flow. I am sorry but for less than $40 this kit gets a 5 star rating. No, it isn't an Esoteric Ultra Flow kit, but then again, it didn't cost $120 either. In the end, this kit gets the job done!!

Great RCAs, Power and Ground wire..... However the ANL Fuse Holder is not so great. Im running a Hifonics HFi2500 Hfi Series D-Class Mono Amplifier to 4 Alpine SWR-1023D 10" Type R Subwoofers and the fuse holder melted after about a week of it being installed.

Perfect investment hassle free easy to install very quick to hook up. Was perfect for My System and now am enjoying this kit very much as im putting it to use as we speak, and a steal for what i paid for it...

I bought this to install a system in my friends truck, the product works fine but the cable is aluminum base cable strands with copper coating. not high quality oxygen free copper..but got the job done...so up to you.

for relatively the same price or a little more you can get a better kit at a good auto sound system place. call some local ones and get some quotes first. Again, this product did work ok though.

I was pleasantly surprised when I open the packaging. Wasn't sure what I would get for under 40 buck. For starters, all the cables and connectors are aesthetically pleasing and seem to be of decent quality and thickness. I'm not going to breakout the micrometer and/or test the metals for a place on the periodic chart, but I feel comfortable using this kit to wire my 1000 watt 4-channel MTX amp. The Speaker wire supplied will be used for door and dash speakers, as I will go with a fatter gauge for my subs (at a later time). This kit had all the connector/terminals I will need to do the install. The ANL fuse and fuse block seem fine. I don't plan on building a show car, just want to do the job right, for the right price. Only recommendation is to plan on how you will crimp the 1/0 gauge terminal connectors. Including the fuse block and a capacitor (not supplied), you will need to crimp about 8 ring terminals. I found this Pico 0685t Lug Crimping Tool online for under 20 bucks. - Amplifier - Automotive - Amplifier Wiring Kits - Amp'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information