Thursday 5 May 2011

Blender Parts - kitchenaid blender


I just replaced my old Cutter Blade Assembly with this and it works perfectly. I do see a trace of grease on the underside after use, as I did on the original, but no leak of the contents. After seeing the grease on the new one, I'm not sure that I even needed to replace the old one, as it is on the outside and did not cause a leak or contaminate the contents. At any rate, I now have two Cutter Blade Assemblys and both work fine.

I ordered this to replace my original blade assembly. It seems that the original got very hot after using the blender and it did not move freely. It almost seems like it needed oiling. I take good care of my kitchen machines and use hot soapy water and dry the parts. The new replacement part that I ordered was not as free moving as I thought either but definitely an improvement.

Not sure what the answer is but oiling is not food safe and perhaps KitchenAid would want to know that their product may need some improvement or at least some instruction on how to care better for the part.

It works but the diameter is a little smaller than the original and has only two arms to contact the coupler. Because of the smaller diameter it does not self-center and I am guessing this is why they have only two arms on the coupler side. I works but I wish I had gotten the OEM version or a better match to the OEM version. If you do not carefully center this part in the glass it will wear quickly.

I ordered a KitchenAid Blender Cutter and received a blender cover for an unknown blender. The packing slip noted it was a cutter. When I tried to return the product, the website process was circular, that is, following the links only led back to the original site. Lesson learned.

the rubber gears on the bottom of the blade did fit our blender, but were not the same as the original. Only two rubber tabs, clearly cheaper than what was replaced.



Fit was not perfect, but good enough to work without leaking if it was st up carefully.

I am quite disappointed in this item. It is not an exact replacement for the original and the drive mechanism is inferior and ruining the coupling. It will cause a failure shortly beacsue of it's faulty design. - Kitchenaid Blender'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information