Thursday 5 May 2011

Cell Phone Charger - chargers, samsung charger


This came in genuine looking packaging and works well. A few other notes:

-The cable is about 5 feet long.

-The connector is 2 prong

-Works well with Nexus S and with Motorola Droid

-Input voltage is 100-240 volts

-Model is ATADU10JBE on unit / on card is ATADU10JBEBSTD Samsung Micro USB Travel Charger for Samsung M540 Rant

The battery life for my Galaxy S phone is horable, especially after I upgraded the software to version 2.2. I needed another charger for my home, I found this compact and compatible charger. It's working very well and solved my problem.

I bought this for use with my Droidx and I'm happy to report that it works just fine. The cord is about five feet long, which is a huge improvement over the factory supplied cable that is about 30" long.

Works exactly like any phone charge, no complaints. It's a standard charger you would find with any cell phone. I bought it for my girlfriend who stays at my house often and got annoyed when she forgot her charger.

I recently purchased a charger for use with my samsung galaxy s and even though it doesn't work perfectly, I figured it still wasn't a bad deal for the price. It occasionaly has to be wiggled a little to make sure it still charges, but I was fairly ok. I was contacted by the company to ask how I liked the product, and after giving them the "eh, it's alright" response, they offered to refund my entire cost including the shipping, without asking for me to return the charger. Service like that still surprises me, so I would absolutely do business with them again.

We wanted some extra chargers for work/travel for our new phones. Now that most of them are using Micro USB as their standard, we're able to stock up on chargers cheaply.



These are very well made as well. The cords don't seem flimsy or cheap. Great value for the price.

I ordered two of these phone chargers. One did not work when it arrived. When I contacted the seller they told me just to keep the defective charger (thus saving me the return postage fee) and they would send a replacement charger. It arrived promptly and in good working order. I would definitely order from this this seller again. - Chargers - Droid - Cell Phone Charger - Samsung Charger'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cell Phone Charger - chargers, samsung charger samsung charger Cell Phone Charger - chargers, samsung charger