Monday 16 May 2011

Protective Gear - protective case, case


I was looking for a phone cover that delivered style and function and this didn't let down, I got it rather quickly and it fits perfectly.I was originally worried because it doesn't have the full space for the speaker but it doesn't seem to effect the quality of sound and I'm very glad I went with this one, I just got it today and iv already had people ask ware I got the phone so for those out their who want something that's as beautiful as it is practical than this is the cover for you. MOTOROLA A855 Droid Spring Flowers Phone Protector Cover

very feminine,and fashionable. fits the phone perfect. but you do have to remove the back cover when you are going to take any pictures or record video . otherwise it will block a lot of light, and pics wont come out clear.

The case is decent it protects the phone and the design is okay. It would have received 5 stars had the picture showing what was on the case been clearer. I thought I was getting butterflies when it was bumblebees. If you are choosing one of the cases with design make sure it is what you think it is. Other than that great product for the price.

I bought the cover for the back of it. I loved the flowers and thought it would be so pretty. When I opened the package, half of the back was replaced by opaque rubber! I lost most of the picture. Add to this the extra fee for expedited shipping (which I didn't mind paying), but having the item ship almost TWO WEEKS after I bought it, I'm quite unhappy with it. It does however fit the phone perfectly.

I've tried several other cases since getting my droid and I like this one the best. Not only do I think that it looks better, but it fits! It seems that there is a lack for droid-specific accessories right now, but this case fits perfectly. Once it's on, it's on. If you ever drop your phone like I do, this is a wonderful thing. With other cases I've tried - this is not the case!

This is my second case for my phone and I'm very happy with it. It's true to the photo, with a whitish background and pink colored flowers. All the buttons are viewable with this cover and fits well. Great choice!

I would say I've had this cover for about a month, and it has been great!It is so cute, and fits my phone perfectly. It snaps on nice and tight, and does not interfere with any of the functions of the phone. I would recommend it to anyone wanting to "dress up" their Droid. - Protective Case - Covers - Case - Droid Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


protective case Protective Gear - protective case, case