Monday 16 May 2011

Gps System Accessories - nuvi case, garmin


I bought this during Amazons Black Friday Week deals. I had recently purchased the Garmin nüvi 205W 4.3-Inch Widescreen Portable GPS Navigator and wanted a case for it when not in use. I have to admit that it was the price that sold me and not necessarily the reviews. After all a 3 star average isn't that great. But I was willing to take the chance and I'm glad I did. I can easily fit my GPS, the 12V adapter with cord and a couple extra disks in the Lowepro 4.3-Inch Navi Shield GPS Carrying Case. I also have no problem zipping it up without any force or worry about applying too much pressure. The case is firm without being to hard and small enough to put in my purse or travel bag. The reason I didn't give it 5 stars is the inflated price. Had it not of been on sale, I would have passed it over. If you're looking to buy keep an eye on price fluctuations, a discount of $8 or more off the list price would be worth it.



I also added in a picture to the customer images to show the case holding my GPS and charger. Lowepro 4.3-Inch Navi Shield GPS Carrying Case (Black)

"Item is what I expected, wish it was a little bigger but it will work for me. My issue is the seller claimed the item was shipped on December 30 and I received an email from Amazon to that effect. In fact, the item was not shipped until January 6th. It still arrived on the last day of the estimate, but I should not have been notified of the shipping until it was actually shipped."

The product claims to be a case for a Garmin Nuvi, but mine would not fit inside it. Well, to be more precise, the main unit of the garmin 1300 fits, but once you add the power cord and attachment base, the case won't close. Go for a larger case and pass on this one.

I was very happy with this case. Very Durable. I wish it was just a little deeper. I bought a Garmin 4.3 Screen and it's very tight with the car charger. I would've given it a 5 if it was just one centimeter deeper. The width is perfect. Very compact. It's a great gift idea.

The case is exactley as advertised. It is large enough to carry my Garmin 755T with the cables needed to connect it. It can't hold the mount but it isn't reasonable to assume it would anyway. A smaller case would have worked better to carry the unit with me but i use it when I travel and it protects the unit as it should and keeps the cable from tangling with the other cables I carry. I read other reviews that said that the loop is worthless but if you really want to carry it comfortably you can attach it to a caribeener and hook it to your belt. One note of caution that actually helped me. It doesn't fit in my console like my old smaller one did so I am less likely to leave it in the car. That's a good thing. Now I just need to remember that when I park on a street I need to disconnect the suction cup from the windsheild and clean the glass so there is no evidence I might have a GPS worth stealing. What a pain. Next I will invest in shatter proof glass to prevent theives from breaking in.

I bought this carrying case for my GPS and the GPS went in fine but I also wanted to put the GPS car charger in the carrying case, which after playing with it for a while was finally able to zip it up, but it was a tight fit.

I think it could have been a bit roomier, but for the most part I like it.

A salesperson at Best Buy suggested that I take a look at this case when I couldn't find anything that met my needs specifically designed for the Droid. As it happens, this case is perfect for travel (though a bit bulky for daily use) where I need to carry the phone, earbuds, charge cable, travel charger plug, and an extra battery.



Not the highest quality materials, but at the price it certainly deserves four stars at least. - Garmin - Gps System Accessories - Lowepro - Nuvi Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Gps System Accessories - nuvi case, garmin garmin Gps System Accessories - nuvi case, garmin