Monday 16 May 2011

Laser Pointer - laser, pointer


This is a cheap laser. I guess you get what you pay for. Mine stopped working after about 40 days. The vendor would not exchange or refund because they said it was only a 30 day warranty even though it says 90 days on Amazon. Dimple Green Laser Pen Astronomy Grade for Military, Lecturers and Law Enforcement (Black)

Maybe I got a bad apple, but the one I received works only half the time. It does not work with rechargeable batteries. I think it must be shorting out a little bit... maybe I should open it up and look at it.



The seller offers exchanges or refunds within first 15 days, AS LONG AS YOU HAVE THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING. I threw out the packaging right away - a big mistake I guess. I recommend holding onto it for a little while.

At this price I bought two. One worked for a few days, the second the green dot was so small it was useless. The price is tempting, but I'd recommend trying a different model even if it means spending a little more.

Do not buy this item. I read the reviews and saw that some were failing after a few weeks, but I took the chances, hoping I would get a good one. Even for only $15 it was a mistake. My laser stopped working after about a month. The manufacturer would not replace/refund.



Laser is cool, but to many duds. Not worth the risk. - Laser - Pointer - Laser Pointer - Green Laser'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information