Monday 16 May 2011

Motorola Droid - hdmi cables, motorola


The sole purpose of this cable was to use on my Flip UltraHD camcorder. (the newer version needs a MICRO and NOT MINI HDMI connector).

After testing it on two LG hdtv's, I have to say that both audio and video is great. It can't be beat at this price. Mediabridge - High Speed Micro-HDMI to HDMI Cable with Ethernet - 6ft - Motorola Droid X - HTC EVO

This micro-HDMI cable is compatible with the Droid X. I was able to connect it to my Samsung 46" LED HDTV and it displayed the slide show. (You have to touch that little "HDMI play" icon on your phone's screen as it plays to switch the video out).



Note that there is an app out there called Real HDMI which is only available from time to time that will allow you to output video as well ... sort of. It's tricky to get it working. Kind of buggy, but better support than what Motorola/Verizon gave us.

I use this cable to connect mobile devices to HDTVs and it's great to be able to show off photos, music, videos and games on a big screen for everybody to share. The only other thought I might add would be that you may want to consider a longer cable than 6 feet depending upon your application.

I purchased this cable for my G2x Android Phone and works great. I was really surprised by the quality of the picture and sound that the G2x transmuted to my 65" Mitsubishi TV. Being it is just a 6' cable, I was only about 4.5 to 5' away from the TV and the games like Need for Speed "Shift",Nova and Dungeon Defender were quite smooth and clear. Movies also play really well through this cable, making my GX2 an awesome portable movie player.

I have bought more that 10 HDMI cables from Mediabridge and I find their quality to be equal to or even superior to that of Monster Cables that cost as much as 10 times more. - Hdmi Cables - Motorola - Droid X - Motorola Droid'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Motorola Droid - hdmi cables, motorola motorola Motorola Droid - hdmi cables, motorola