Saturday 21 May 2011

Mp3 Accessories - mp3 accessories, ipod accessories


I bought a Coby Cassette Adapter for myself and my son kept using it so I bought him the cheaper white Digital Sound Generation one which didn't work at all, so then I bought him this XM Cassette Adapter. He said it was the best yet. He told me the Colby worked very well, buth the XM worked even better, plus it was a little less in price. We also tried the FM transmitter and we got alot of static, plus it was alot more expensive.



This is great for playing your MP3 player on your car radio. I also like to use it when I'm out by the pool to keep my MP3 player dry. You can use your existing boom box with cassette player without having to buy new and sometimes expensive MP3 speaker system. Xm Auto Cassette Adapter

I am using this adapter in the bose stereo system that came with my Acura RSX. I was afraid to buy it because of the negative reviews. I haven't had any of the issues that other people have reported; It doesn't flip sides unexpectedly, or make any weird noises. I get full stereo sound, from all speakers. In facet, the sound is far better than I expected. Works great, for me.

This is an excellent product and will provide you with much better sound than FM transmitters. I've actually owned a few of these and I'd say beware of the knockoffs. I purchased mine from Audiovideodirect and it is a REAL XM branded one (I'm unsure if the other cheaper vendors on this page sell the real one or knockoffs) and I'd say it is by fair the best I've used, excellent sound quality and the plug fits in the top of my iPhone case which you would think would always be the case but many times the cheaper ones use too fat of plugs... Overall I give it 5 stars, it couldn't be better!

I have a '99 BMW and it has a stereo with cassette player on it...so instead of waisting a whole bunch on upgarding it I decided to get this to be able to hear my iPod. Now sound quality is better than expected and better than others that I've heard...but sometimes my stereo reads cassette error so it stops, I have to reinsert the cassette in order for it to work again but this happens quite a few times so that would be my only issue. Although Ill admit that it may be a stereo problem but not sure still i would recommend it.

Did not work with a circa 2000 GM cassette player. Mechanically it did not work very well (often having the previously described auto-reverse issues), and when it did work the sound seemed to be missing a few channels. I knew that it was a crap shot, but at the price it seemed worth a try.

I didn't expect much from this product when I ordered it, but wow...



I just recently bought a used DeVille that still had a tape/CD player combo. I laughed at it at first but then I thought "Wait a minute, that means I can try the cassette adapter." And I bought this XM adapter. The sound is great, pretty much like playing a CD. I'm using my cellphone (LG Rumor Touch) as MP3 player. The only foreign noise is the one from the tape wheels spinning, which is natural and should be expected, and that is only heard when the volume is at zero. Other than that it is a clear & crisp sound, with normal bass. I've read some reviews where people complained about not having a bass, I'm not sure but it works fine in my car stereo.



The only thing you have to be aware of, is that you have to set the volume on your MP3 player or whatever device you are using to about a half way and adjust the volume on your car stereo instead. Otherwise it can't handle too much power coming from your device and makes too much noise.



So if you have a tape player in your car, this is a must-have. And even if does not work as good for you, you're not losing much, just a few bucks. No more FM transmitters for me though, no thanks!

I found this item defective upon trying it in my vehicle. The cassette stayed in for no more than 4-5 minutes and then ejected. I reinserted and it ejected again after just a few seconds and would not stay in the tape player. I tried it in another vehicle with the same results. I was on a trip to the midwest and was hoping to listen to my XM radio using this adapter. Good thing the radio had a FM transmitter. When getting to my destination I purchased another one at Radio Shack and it works perfectly. Perhaps I just got a bad one.

I didn't have an AUX input on my factory radio and did not want to buy a new one so having a cassette slot allowed me to get this adaptor. The sound quality is amazing. I highly recommend this if you are in the same situation. Broadcasting the sound through the radio station option is horible. - Adapter - Ipod Accessories - Mp3 Accessories - Mp3 Cassette Adapter'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information