Saturday 21 May 2011

Blackberry Battery Charger - blackberry charger, blackberry curve battery


This battery charger is very simple but works very well. It is much more affordable than other Blackberry chargers on the market. You will not be disappointed with this product and the shipping was fast! This has helped me keep a charged spare battery at all times and has never let me down! External Battery Charger Cradle for BlackBerry Pearl Curve 8330 8350i 8520 8530 BB8100CHAGBAT02

External Battery Charger Cradle for BlackBerry Pearl Curve 8330 8350i 8520 8530 BB8100CHAGBAT02

I love this handy little item. Small, has a self-storing plug in the back so it doesn't take up much room at all.

What a lifesaver it is, and it works well for my Curve 8530. My previous phone was an 8330 and apparently they share the same battery.

This thing works great! It'll shut down if you leave it plugged in (which I'm guilty of far more often than I care to admit) so no worries about it going into a charge/discharge loop. I've been using it with my spare batteries for my Curve for several months now, and no problems whatsoever. Charges fast, works great, and feels like a solid piece of equipment, too.

I bought this device for my external battery for my BB 8520.



It's great device and it dose the job but it's really slow in charging, but I have no problem in that.



Shipping was good and also the price is wonderful.



Regards,

Ahmed

i orderd this for my blackberry 8530 and when i got this charger it wasnt for this phone....they sent me the wrong onw. When i orderd this charger it says for blackberry 8530 and the one i recieved wasnt for it. i tried to contact the seller but no reply. save your money

External Battery Charger Cradle for BlackBerry Pearl Curve 8330 8350i 8520 8530 BB8100CHAGBAT02



This first charger I received did not appear to work at all. After leaving batteries in "charger" all night long, not charged at all.



The seller offered to send me a replacement, not requiring that I send the old one back - the reason I hadn't asked to return the first one is I assumed that I would have to return the old one, and that a return would have been more cost and trouble than it was worth. The replacement unit works pretty well. Only remaining complaint is that the charge is one bar less than the full charge that my blackberry wall charger can achieve. Still, is pretty handy for the price. Will likely buy another so I have one for home, one for office. Seller stood behind their product very well - didn't anticipate they would be this willing to make it right. 4 stars to product, 5 stars to vendor.

This wall charger is perfect for the days where I know I am going to be out the house all day and will not have access to an outlet. Obviously, i charge my (spare) battery, also purchased on Amazon, and when my current battery reaches red, it switch them out. By the time I get home, my battery will last and I charge the dead one. The battery takes about 5hrs to fully charge and when it is done, the light on the charger turns off. Its basic, simple and I love always having a spare full battery on me. In my opinion, its better than charging the phone through the travel charger.

I am a loyal custumer and shop all the time on Amazon, and as a rule I am pleased with all my purchases and products. NOT THIS ONE! I may have gotten the one lemon they made but needless to say this product did not work. it was not an expensive item so I did not bother to read the reviws, or see if there were any reviews on the External Battery Charger Cradle for BlackBerry Pearl Curve 8330 8350i 8520 8530 BB8100CHAGBAT02. Never again! - Blackberry Charger - Spare Battery Charger - Blackberry Curve Battery'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Blackberry Battery Charger - blackberry charger, blackberry curve battery spare battery charger Blackberry Battery Charger - blackberry charger, blackberry curve battery