Saturday 21 May 2011

E4hats - cap, luigi


I recently bought this hat for the lady in my life. Like a lot of women she has a thing for hats. Or should I say, she is able to create many a situation or social event where having a variety of hats is the only way she will feel acceptably fashionable. I took a chance on this one without asking, or actively listening. Although she felt that it was a little "chic" for her upon my presentation, both she and I nonetheless felt it was a very quality made hat with a definite trendy, stylish edge to it at a downright bargain price. (Maybe she feels she is just a little to old to be trendy. Between us, she's not). In all seriousness however, this hat is very soft, very comfortable, and looks just smashing on my lady, and even fits perfectly for a one size fits all design. The elastic backing that makes it adjustable is built into the rear, and thus allows the hat to take on even more of a quality appearance. This is probably the best quality hat I have ever seen for the price being asked here, man or womans style. It actually looks and feels like something that a boutique on 5th avenue would be asking $100 or better for. And, personally the chocolate brown color of this particular hat I feel is the most handsome and fashionable of all the colors. Although the matter of color is entirely up to ones own taste. You will be getting the same quality hat with any color.



My lady has decided to bless me with this beautiful hat only on less attended, more casual type outings for the time being. Hopefully I will be able to talk her into being more bold as to her exposure with it in the near future. I highly recommend this for either the lady in your life, or any lady here reading this that is considering it. It is very vogue, trendy hat that in my opinion will look most becoming on any woman... Cotton Elastic Newsboy Cap-Brown W15S55D

The hat fits fine (but it's a good thing my head isn't any bigger or smaller or it may not), but as the other person stated, the color is nothing like the one pictured. It is an extremely dark brown (almost black). The hat definitely looks better in the pics.

I was so looking forward to the arrival of this cap only to be be disappointed! The only good thing I can say about it is the fit - that was perfect. BUT - the color is actually a very dark brown - almost black. Also the construction is horrible! Some of the seams are not tight, showing an innerfacing underneath. I am sending this cap back!! - Cap - Luigi - E4hats - Caps'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


E4hats - cap, luigi e4hats E4hats - cap, luigi