Saturday 21 May 2011

Fishing Book - fishing book


I started reading this book to see what the author had to say about the area where I fish most. However, when I finished that chapter I promptly went to page one and read it from cover to cover. Lots of great info throughout!!! Anyone who fishes NJ should read this book! I will be refering to this book for many years to come. Fishing the New Jersey Coast

Fishing The New Jersey Coast by professional saltwater fishing guide Jim Freda is a quality reference specifically tailored to help novice and experienced fishermen alike find the best places along the new Jersey coastline to bring in a fresh, tasty catch. Aside from a brief introduction to the art of fly fishing, the majority of Fishing the New Jersey Coast is devoted to very specific sections of New Jersey coastline fishing areas, from Upper Raritan Bay to Cape May Point. With its friendly, easy-to-understand advice and highly detailed layout, Fishing The New Jersey Coast is a "must" for any serious New Jersey area bound angler!

I recently read the book "Fishing the New Jersey Coast" by author Jim Freda. Jim does a great job at explaining some of the best places to find striped bass, bluefish, weakfish, and other coastal species. I found the book to be very helpful in my pursuit of better fishing. If you are interested in learning more about fishing and how to catch the big ones, I strongly recommend you buy this book.

The guy tells you exactly what you need to know, the book also comes with maps, and he tells you where to go. Like, get on the turnpike, get off exit abc and then make a left on this street. He also gives you tips on getting bait and lures. This is not a how-to book, but he tells you exactly what you need to do. (just not in detail, like diagrams of lures). I found some new fishing places, and I live in North NJ. You need to read this book every different season, and wherever you go in NJ. A must have for NJ salt water fisherman.

This is a MUST book for Surf fishermen in New Jersey. He makes it so easy to move up and down the coastline and know locations and local spots to get started. It is an indispensible reference book. Unlike so many fishing books that tell you to go to this lake or this town, he takes you there and helps you get started with specific spots and descriptions and seasonal timelines for different species. I've bought more than one to put in my car and surf bags. I never want travel the state surf fishing and exploring new spots without Jims expert book. - Fishing Book'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Fishing Book - fishing book fishing book Fishing Book - fishing book