Friday 27 May 2011

Cassette Player - cd player, portable cd player


I purchased this for my work as an esl tutor.

I am delighted with the quality of sound and the ease of use.

The Cd payer functions perfectly and I can find the tracts fairly easily. No portable CD player I have ever seen gives the specific individual tracts but it does show the main one and the pause /play is very easy to work.

The recorder is also excellent for both playing and recording.

All this comes in a bright cheerful faux lacquer finish.

I would highly recommend and it was shipped carefully and arrived rapidly : something I needed as I was starting a new corporate coaching assignment.

All in all a terrific purchase. NAXA NX-207LQ Red Portable CD Boombox AM FM Radio Cassette Player

This is a great product at a reasonable price. I love the color and the sound quality. The only thing that I do not like about it is that it does not have a headphone jack. Otherwise, it is a fantastic CD and cassette player and radio and I would definitely recommend it.

This was a gift for my daughter #3. Everything she wanted, radio, cd player and tape player plus the size and color are great. She loves it and we are very satisfied we found a gift for such a reasonable price. Plus we have a happy daughter.

I have bought a lot of boomboxes and, by far, this is the overall best one for the money, I've ever purchased!



I seriously debated about it because the only thing I have not found on it is a headphone jack (it could be there - I just haven't found it yet) but, it can connect to external speakers with a headphone jack and I caved. I'm glad I did!



This is the coolest boombox ever!



First, it has a jukebox look to it(in the red color), you can see the CD from the top, it's a lot more user friendly than it looks, with an external mic, fully functional cassette deck, digital and programmable CD player with back, next and stop buttons as well as 'random' and 'repeat' options.



The radio function is very 50's looking from the top. It has the choice of mono or stereo FM and two lights on the front (one for when the unit is on and the other for when stereo feature is on). It also has a telescopic antennae to fine tune the radio.



The instructions are the clearest and not really needed because everything is easy-to-read while not at all distracting from the appearance, on the boombox, itself.



The speakers are awesome! I've actually made out lyrics I couldn't on other boomboxes!!!



It's not only unusual in appearance and color without looking like it's made for kids or being overly large to easily fit into any space, the quality is there; not the least bit 'tinny'.



Definitely worth the extra $10 over the usual boombox within this price range.



(It comes in the manufacturer's packaging & the seller's - quite secure!)

For this price point I wasn't expecting great things but all the reviews were good. A similar product from a competitor at Wal Mart wouldn't even work out of the box but this little jewel not only worked it excelled. I am very picky with my electronics and even more so with sound systems so I was again skeptical but my wife needed something portable for church functions and this product is exceptional and a bargain. We could not be more pleased.

I bought this product for the bathroom to listen to books on CD/tape, language CD/tape, musical CDs or the radio while i'm getting ready to go out in the morning and while getting ready for bed at night. I usually have multiple books and language tapes that I listen to at a given period and like listening to public radio. This product allows me to switch back and forth between CD, tape and radio depending on what i'd like to continue listening to at any given time. The CD player, tape player and radio all perform well and the sound is good. It works very well for my needs and looks nice.



CON: the number on the display for the CD track is too small and hard to see if you are not eye level with it

the radio tuner is small so you have to really move the dial very finely to get the station you want.

sometimes if you go forward or backward on the CD, it starts skipping. doesn't happen all the time

I bought this Radio/Cassette/CD player for my son, and less than 5 months after he received it, it started having trouble reading CDs. Since most of what he uses it for is listening to music and audiobooks, this makes it a piece of junk and we're very disappointed.

I was looking for a lightweight, portable CD player to play relaxing music in the bathroom while I was taking a bath. This bright red color boom box is everything I was hoping for. It has a very decent sound quality and the volume has a pretty good range too. The player has a distinct RETRO look which I personally love. It's easy to use it too though I have not used the radio or cassette player yet. You can plug the player in or it can work off batteries. I bought the batteries but did not have a chance to use them and just use the extension cord instead to reach the nearest outlet. I've been playing it for a month now without any problems. So far so good... - Portable Cassette Player - Portable Cd Player - Cd Player - Boombox'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information