Friday 27 May 2011

Accessories - bluetooth, samsung


The overall size is smaller than the original provided by Samsung,which make it more difficult to fit over my ear.And because it's smaller, it make the device not fit properly in my ear. They are very fragile. I have broken one just by scratching my ear. Good thing I have seven more. 50% Off Sale! 8 Samsung Ear Hook Earhooks Hooks (4b & 4c) Clip Loop "COMPATIBLE" with: Wep450 Wep460 Wep470 Wep475 Wep410 Wep185 Wep250 Wep350 (For Bluetooth Headset). Designed & Manufactured By Bluetooth Fixer TM (Not OEM)

I really like these ear pieces. And for the price you can't beat the deal. Will have them for along time. Bought the package for the price. And they are lasting longer than I thought they would. Thank you!

I have used samsung WEP 470 and it works great, but it does have a problem with the ear hook breaking so I just buy a bunch of the plastic earhooks and when I saw these I ordered... bad choice, they are definitely NOT Samsung, they are a cheep knockoff that doesn't hold the earphone in the same place and hurts, but for the price it wasn't worth returning so I thought I would leave a review. Don't waste your money on these go ahead and look for the OEM clips.

I have 3 samsung bluetooths in the family, it took about a month for all the earhooks to break with no replacement from samsung available, I was not looking forward to paying $$ for the samsung oem earhook which would probably break once again in a month or two. These were a bargain and are working great, Better than the originals! I have yet to break one in over 2 months of use, 2 thumbs up!

This set was a perfect replacement for the ear piece that broke on my blue tooth. The price was amazing and now I'll have plenty of replacements should I need them. I also like that it came with 2 "stiffnesses". One is more bendable than the other, it is just your preference and how you like it to fit on your ear. The product was shipped quickly and in perfect condition. I would definitely recommend these.

I can't find replacement earhooks anywhere in this town, so the keyword search was entertaining. Product is exactly as described and arrived in just over 48 hours! The alternative was a new bluetooth headset for my phone, or an ear transplant. This was cheaper; and less bloody. Mal Reynolds I ain't! - Ear Hook - Bluetooth - Samsung - Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


ear hook Accessories - bluetooth, samsung