Friday 27 May 2011

27 Watt Fluorescent Bulb - lamp, 27 watt replacement bulb


The glass tube of the bulb is more squared than the one that I replaced (which had a more rounded end), but it fit the lamp properly. My lamp has a dimmer and the dimmer continued to work properly with this replacement bulb. 27W Replacement Bulb for Sunlight Lamp

In order to fit my Verilux lamp, I had to use a file to remove the side of two tabs on the base of the bulb. It only took about 10 minutes, but initially it was impossible to get the bulb into the lamp. After this small operation, the bulb fit fine and it works great. I think it was worth the $15 savings compared to the bulb from Verilux. Sorry I can't include a photo.

the bulb did not work. contacted seller, more than once, to inform of the problem because it says you cant return without the authorization number. I never received a response. Still have the defective bulb sitting here.

Works great. Got these for our natural sunlight lamps. Bulbs are hard to find in our area. Contacted the Manufacturer about replacement bulbs, which were more than Amazon's price and no free shipping. Glad I always check Amazon first!

Perfect Function in the Product ata Low price and quickly recieved as well. Can't get better that this. This place was the only place I could even find this type of Lightbulbs without using the US postal system!

I purchased this item because I needed a replacment bulb for my dimmable bedside lamp. I saw a previous review hat stated it did dim, within 3 days of purchasing the bulb it arrived, fit my lamp perfectly, and did dim. Exactly why I purchased it. Thank you Amazon. - Bulb - Lamp - Fluorescent - 27 Watt Replacement Bulb'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information