Saturday 9 April 2011

Slr Camera Case - photography, digital slr


I've been using this bag, on and off, for a few years, with two different D-SLRs. On the plus side, it's deep enough to carry most of the current range of consumer and "prosumer" D-SLRs with an attached zoom, along with spare batteries, cables, media cards, filters, and a small flash unit. Padding is excellent, and access to the camera inside is very good. I've even shoved a small water bottle in one of the side pockets. As a hand-carried bag I think it's an good value.



What I don't like is how the bag hangs. The supplied strap is too narrow, and keeps slipping off my shoulder. For use as a shoulder bag you really need to replace the strap with a wide, non-slip strap. Even with a wide strap the bag doesn't really hang well, compared to my old, flexible Domke bags. On a couple of long day hikes I found it clumsy and difficult to use and to hang on to.



Still, for the money it's hard to beat. I have a huge Lowepro case for traveling with a lot of gear, and I'm getting a small Lowepro backpack for hikes, but for short trips in the car or scooter, this case still has a lot of utility. Case Logic SLRC-202 Medium SLR Camera Bag (Black)

It holds and protects my Canon T1i perfectly with that hammock system. It holds the battery charger and cord, couple of SD cards and best of all I can store my 55-250mm lens attached with no problems with this bag. I store the kit lens 18-55 on one of the side pockets. Im a casual shooter and this bag makes my small setup portable and light. Great value and exactly what i was looking for.

I have a canon t2i, and I usually keep the 15-85 zoom on it, and I also typically use the 55-250 tele, and the 100mm macro. I can carry all of these in this case at the same time. I love the suspension system. When I first got the case I thought of it as just a curiosity, but in operation it really is pretty cool. The outward-opening top cover makes it very easy to access your camera while you're carrying the case. The front pocket is fine for extra batteries and memory cards. The back pocket is very narrow - but it's a good size for a pen and some index cards or a small notebook - I also usually carry a small gray card there. I haven't found the strap to be an issue. The over-all build quality is superb and the padding throughout is top-knotch. That, along with the rubberized bottom, gives me complete confidence in its ability to protect my camera and gear. Instead of an extra lens, I sometimes carry my 430 flash (in its own case) in one of the side pockets, along with a flash diffuser cup. I have a canon backpack-style case in which I can carry all of my equipment, and I take that along when I need everything. But this case meets my needs at least 90% of the time.

I own 2 of these SLR cases, one for each of my cameras. For an entry-level photographer, this is a solid case. While the lens compartments are too small to fit lens bigger than a 60mm filter size, this is a great and easy case for your stock lenses and your consumer-level SLR. I would not recommend this product to anyone with a prosumer or high-end professional camera, due to the lack of space (but by that time, you should be using a Pelican case anyhow). If you're just getting started with Photography, BUY THIS CASE. Awesome, durable construction and great padded protection.

I first bought it from Fry's and then later found that Amazon got it for cheapter and I returned the product on the same day to Fry's and ordered the one from the Amazon.



I got a Canon Rebel XSi with the basic lense 18 -55 and 55 -300 .all accessories battery charges, lens filters .. It has nice shock absorbing system for holding the camera in the main compartment. Main compartment is big enough to hold camera regardless of the lens it wears.



- Sunil Parmar - Slr Camera Case - Photography - Slr Camera Bag - Digital Slr'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information