Saturday 9 April 2011

Min New York Dark Brown - shampoo, just for men


I am using this product for couple of years from now. Wonderful product, easy to apply, color stays for long enough. Out of my 2 years of experience Amazon is the best place to buy this product under bargain price. I will definitely recommend you all to try. Just for Men Shampoo-In Hair Color, Real Black 55, 1 application Case of 3

I have been using it since years.

I used to use Men's Choice, but switched to this product.

At least for me, it gives a more natural color and texture to hair.

You can also shampoo the hair immediately after using it, so the dye is not left in the hair to stain the towels and pillows.

It does drip a lot, so I try not to apply too much, and soak of any extra liquid on the sides with tissue paper.

All hair dyes cause allergy over time in some people. I have some mild itching on the first day that goes away.

THE LONGER YOU LEAVE IT IN, THE DARKER WOULD BE THE COLOR.

If you leave it longer, that also decreases fading of color between applications.

I usually leave it in for at least 15-20 minutes.

This is a pack of 3... so if this is the first time you are using it, I would recommend buying one in the store first. Read the directions, and then... if it works great for you... BUY THIS PACK! You're going to save!!!



Trying it first recommended because it does cause some people to have reactions. Also, use the cream on the skin near the hair lines, to prevent the dye from dying the skin. Black is better for me, because I have a really dark brown hair (in the sunlight), but otherwise, it's black... and the dark brown just barely highlights. Both actually work for me, but the black is my overall better color.

OMG! People think I'm so young now, haha. I should have used this when I was 30! I love the color and It's a very nice match to my eyebrows. I used a fine tooth comb to distribute the color and the gloves it came with fit my hands easily. There was almost no smell and the smell was gone after I washed it out. It took 2 applications to really get my hair solid black, but I waited 2 weeks to reapply it. Everyone I know loves the look and some even wonder why I look different. It's amazing how women really want you to have a nice hair color. I bought 3 packs of these and got the free shipping. I figure 1 time per month will do it, so I'm set for most of this year now.

Just for Men is a great product. I had about 25 percent grey hairs, so I wanted to get rid of them for an event. I will be a regular reuser, just about once every two months for me(only a handful returned by then) Us men do not have many types of health and beauty products to choose from. It is very simple and easy to use. Read and follow the instructions, I read the other reviews and did not understand how people could not successfully use this product.



Do not leave the product in your hair longer than instructed. Itis filled with good things for your hair unlike woman's dies and bleaches. Follow the instructions on how to apply so all hairs are covered, its not difficult or rocket science. It is as easy as a thorough shampoo, letting it sit for a few minutes and then rinsing. Its well worth a little over six bucks to look ten-fifteen younger.

Use this stuff to hide the grays. Works well at first but then as your hair grows and time passes you can notice the colored hairs turning (in my case) turning from black to brown. Unless you plan on using this every 2 weeks which I doubt, this thing is great for short term.. you know high school reunions/weddings..etc. Otherwise be glad you have gray hairs instead of no hair.

Its a great product. It seems intimidating at first to use because of this fear created about the dye running all over from the sink to your forehead. Let me calm ur start up anxieties.

1) The gloves are provided in the kit- use them.

2) Vaseline borders are recommended, but you(huge baldspots may need them-I don't know) really can avoid it. Just keep wet tissues handy for the dye that runs off the hair(expect a couple of spots maybe on forehead and below sideburns). Now the dye solution is thick and not runny so its not really a stain hazard at all. Its also easy to remove from other surfaces(just keep towel or tissue handy no need to cover the basin etc etc).

3) After 5minutes it showers of easy. Just run the water a lot through the hair then shampoo.



Its a whole lot simpler than it appears. When I read the instruction I almost thought I had to cover all exposed surfaces - really! just keep some tissues and get on with it.

I bought this one for my dad. The color looks real black and natural. You may notice that the color is changing to dark brown side a little bit after two months. But, unless you use it more frequently, it won't be a problem.

This product does dye your hair to the color you want.



However, the formula is very drippy, despite their "non-drip" statement.



I have used it multiple times and each time I spend more time trying to get our the stains for my ears and neck when the thing just slides down your hair onto your skin.



I would not recommend this product. Get a hair dye with a thicker formula. - Just For Men - Shampoo'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Min New York Dark Brown - shampoo, just for men just for men Min New York Dark Brown - shampoo, just for men