Saturday 9 April 2011

Iphone 4 Case - iphone 4 case, iphone4 case


I could not pass up the deal on Amazon (I thought it was a typo, but I think they want people to try these out). I wanted a case to use when I needed full padded protection, like when I go backpacking in a few weeks. If you like flip cases then this is a good case for you. It looks nice--decent leather; I like the color to accent the black leather.



The phone fits nicely in the case. It seems like it will cover up the camera because it just barely overlaps it, but it doesn't affect the shots. However, the case can easily overlap the front facing camera. Even if you adjust it, it can still overlap the front camera bit. They probably need to make the opening just a tad wider.



It is difficult to access the bottom of the screen because the case comes right up to the bottom. You can do it, but I think you might be frustrated if this was your everyday case. Again, for a flip case this is a good choice. I probably would not have purchased it if it had been full price. Get it while it's a deal!



The listing does't say, but the clasp is magnetic and works well. CrazyOnDigital Leather Flip Protector Case for Apple iPhone 4G (Folio Black) (Fits AT&T iPhone)

I was first impressed by the good looks of this case, and the style really suits the way I use it. However, the liner on the interor began splitting, and some theads of the stitching around the edge look frayed.



I tried to email CrazyOnDigital, but my email was returned as an unknown address. I contacted CrazyOnDigital by phone(as the manufacturer) to discuss the return. This is a technique that has worked well for me with other manufacturers on Amazon. Because I purchsed through Amazon (at the time, it was a faster ship), they wouldn't even discuss the defective product with me. As a matter of fact, when the person answered the phone, she didn't identify herself being a part of the company, and her attitude was rude and dismissive.



As a result, I am unimpressed with not just the product (and this one could be a fluke!) but the seller/manufacturer.

I've been using flip case since my 3G.

I drop my phone on hard floor (concrete floor, garage, driveway, restroom floor)many times and my 3G still survive.

Especially, when you put your phone in your shirt pocket and bend your upper body to pickup something, your phone slip off to floor.



This is my first side-open flip case.

it fit perfect (as other case), look like old fashioned paper notebook/address book.

I like this classic design.



I've using Flip DOWN case instead of flip UP case.

I couldn't find flip Down case for i4, yet.

I didn't like flip-UP case because I have to keep holding flap up with my finger or thumb when I talk.

Flip up case is okay for PDA but not phone.



Now I'm using this side-open case.

I like it (still I like flip down better)

except, when you answer call without bluetooth, make sure you hold phone on left hand.

Once I pickup phone with my right hand and phone flap cover my right eye like race horse.

My wife keep laughing at me.



By the way, antenna portion is covered by case, so you won't touch it.

It expose bottom corner and top part of antenna but you wont' touch both at same time unless you have 4" long thumb.

it expose left side corner but it is still bottom part.

Since many of the reviews on this case were positive, I won't dwell on the pros.



There are two main issues that I found important to note:



First, the top flap of the case on the inside BLOCKS the proximity sensor, so that the phone DOES NOT LOCK during phone calls. When my cheek inadvertently hits the end call button or hits another button during a call, it is EXTREMELY annoying and sometimes embarrassing.



Second, while for the first few weeks, the phone fits snugly in the case, now it starts to slide out. This can be fixed very easily, I think, by just adding a strap (velcro, button, or magnetic) to the top of the case to prevent the phone from sliding out.



These two "flaws" IMO detracts from an otherwise very nice flip case.

Firstly, this is a solid case and has a great magnet "tie" to secure the device from 3 sides, looks good though is a bit too orange. Only gripe is that the top of the case is open, so if you happen to pick up your phone the wrong way, it is possible that it will fall out of the top of the case. It does not grip the phone so tightly that it is secure, so it is a bit of a constant worry. I have ordered a flip case to solve this issue, but for those who want a case of this style and don't need to worry about picking it up upside down, this is recommended. One thing I will say is that since the magnet flip is on the back side, it takes getting used to, as natural instinct seems to be to open from the magnet flip side. Recommended, but make sure it is what you want. - Iphone4 Case - Iphone Case - Iphone 4 Case - Iphone 4'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Iphone 4 Case - iphone 4 case, iphone4 case iphone 4 case Iphone 4 Case - iphone 4 case, iphone4 case