Saturday 9 April 2011

Samsung Bluetooth - bluetooth, accessories


Bought for use on PS3. Works great and easy to use, great quality sound, and convienant to charge using USB.



Highly recommended for PS3 use, however not for use of phones. Seems to fragile to carry around, but works great to leave at home NoiseHush N450 Professional Bluetooth Headset - iPhone / Blackberry / HTC / Samsung / LG / Motorola / Nokia - Black

It's not superior quality but for indoor use (and keeping this ridiculous price in mind) it is awesome! For me it is loud enough and the sound quality is okay. Again, I'm just using this indoor. 30 ft distance from my phone inside my apartment even through walls is not a problem - it still works fine. I'm just ordering another one, for this price you can't go wrong. Used it with an Android myTouch 3G. Works like a charm.

This bluetooth is not worth the purchase at all. The problem I have with it is no one can hear me when Im speaking you have to yell so that others know you are on...you get great sound far as hearing others but if I knew what I know now I would have never tried to take the cheap way out...so save your money do not purchase this crapp!!!!

It does do all the advertised things so far...but the quality is borderline at best. Better than nothing but not anything you'd want to rely on for any serious communications nor to tell your friends about.

NoiseHush N450 Professional Bluetooth Headset - iPhone / Blackberry / HTC / Samsung / LG / Motorola / Nokia - Black

DO NOT BUY. I bought two of these NoiseHush N450 bluetooth headsets on January 12th and received them on January 15th. One was dead by January 17th, the other one died on January 19th. These are the worst electronics devices I have ever purchased. For the short time they worked the sound quality was dreadful. Not only were they muffled, they actually seemed to amplify background noise. DO NOT BUY, it is a waste of money. In order to publish a review you have to give it at least one star, that is the only reason I gave it one star. They do not rise to the level of one star. DO NOT BUY.

I bought this as a gift for a friend. She only got a couple of uses out of it. Now it does not hold a charge longer than a couple of minutes. I guess it's true...you get what you pay for.

I will be returning this one.

This product is fantastic. I only use it to connect to my computer to talk over VoIP, but it totally does the job for that. I haven't added the over-the-ear piece, but it stays in my ear just fine. I also really like how small the charger is, and that it charges from a USB port on my computer. Altogether, this does what it's supposed to and is a great deal. - Wireless Headset - Headset - Bluetooth - Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information