Saturday 9 April 2011

Pointing Device - presentations, laser pointer


I ordered this product in the 11th hour and Amazon came thru with a Saturday morning delivery. Great service! Having ordered a different pointer, I found the "other" one to be small, and it would rotate in my hand so it was difficult to use. This pointer feels great in my hand. I am able to hang on to it, and can easily find the presentation buttons without having to look down at the pointer. Very comfortable to hold.



I received complaints from attendees regarding the quality of the laser. It's not bright or bold enough for attendees to immediately find where I am pointing on my presentation. Dissapointment.



While I like the idea of the USB 1 GB Memory stick which inserts into the base for storage and turning OFF the pointer, it is NOT a feature I ended up liking. In four days I went thru 4 batteries (2-AA batteries each). They say the batteries should last a year. To get the stick out of the base, you must push in, for it to pop out. While the pointer was in my briefcase, the stick released, causing the batteries to be activated. I now have to take out the batteries after every presentation to ensure the life of my batteries. UGH! What a time stealer.



Come on Kensington, step up and make these minimal improvements and you would have an outstanding pointer. Kensington Wireless Presenter with Laser Pointer and 1 GB Built-in Memory (Black) - Powerpoint - Presentations - Laser Pointer - Pointing Device'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information