Sunday 17 April 2011

Protective Case - protective case, motorola droid


After reading the other reviews, I was expecting a total piece of garbage. Imagine my surprise when I opened the package to find a premium rubberized purple snap-on cover hard case cell phone protector for my Verzion Motorola Droid. It snapped into place pretty easily, although I have to admit, those first three seconds were tentative. I thought for sure the reviewers were right. But, seeing as how I'm a reasonable human being, I soon found that the slight difficulty in putting the case on the phone was purposeful. You see, a snug fit will ensure that the phone will be safe if it's dropped. During the ten seconds it took me to snap the case onto the phone, I experienced many emotional highs and lows, but thankfully the experience ended happily. Premium Rubberized Purple Snap-On Cover Hard Case Cell Phone Protector for Verizon Motorola Droid A855 [Beyond Cell Packaging]

This is the second time I've ordered this phone cover.... I expected a purple rubberized phone case... One of which has the raised edges on the front around the upper portion, and not the lower portion near the 4 shortcut buttons... it also has a lip on the top over the front of the phone before the screen truly begins... and a smooth backing...



Literally the ONLY thing that was correct with this purchase was the color. I searched NUMEROUS places to find a phone cover that didn't have a belt clip hole on the back of the cover, and sure enough... This one does.



This was absolutely NOTHING like the picture.







Buyers beware-- If you're expecting this phone cover to look at ALL like this picture, DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT.

I contacted this seller to inquire about returning two phone cases I ordered. The seller told me if I left positive feedback on amazon, they would refund my money, and I wouldn't even have to go through the hassle of returning the cases. As requested, I left positive feedback. However, I have yet to see any sort of refund after a month and a half!

Note that the item I received was not as pictured. It has a hole in the back to make the phone case compatible with a belt or clip. At this price, it was worth the money, and the case has held up well. I have been using it for several months and it is fairly durable. However, I did not want a case that has a square hole in the back, although some people might appreciate that feature.

This cover is pretty, but it's not rubberized as the title suggests. And I wouldn't call it premium. There is enough chemical in it to make the feel of the cover feel slightly rubberized, but the result is a horrible smell that aggravated my headaches. - Motorola Droid - Protective Case - Droid - A855'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


motorola droid Protective Case - protective case, motorola droid