Sunday 17 April 2011

Canon Ink Cartridges - canon ink, canon pixma ink


My package arrived this morning. After reading the other reviews, I was a little reluctant to even order this product, but thought I'd give it a try. "For the price", I thought, "if it works -- great. If not, I'll send it back". Those Cannon name brand cartridges that were once so reasonably priced when I purchased my PIXMA printer several years ago, have gone sky high! I dont know about you, but I dont have that kind of money to throw away, so when I saw these units at 15 for the price of ONE Cannon cartridge, it was worth the risk.



Taking note of the previous reviews, I used a little common sense and handled the ink cartridges carefully by the ENDS (not the sides where you can squeeze the ink out) and carefully placed them into my printer. I closed it up, and printed out a black and white PDF file. Fantastic! Clear and nice with no spills or droplets. Then I printed out a full color web page and once again, I had exceptional results! I never even got a drop of ink on my fingers. Therefore, I can tell you with confidence that this product works just fine, if you use some common sense and handle the cartridges properly. Canon PGI-5BK CLI-8 15-Pack Compatible Ink Cartridges w/ Chip for Pixma MP500 MP530 MP600 MP800 iP4200 iP4300 iP4500 iP5200 iP5200

I received a box of these just to find out that you do not get what is advertised. I did receive 3 complete sets of printer ink in boxes that say ISO 9001 but, they were from three different manufacturers. I had to throw away 2 of the Cyans as they simply did not work, this left me with one good cyan. The Black and Magenta work fine but, to get the yellow to work properly you must leave all the labeling on the cartridge. Also, I still have on glaring issue with all of the cartridges, they leak ink. As soon as you twist off the plastic tab ink will spill out all over your hands, clothes, desk, floor, and they have the potential to ruin your printer. And I mean leak as in unless you open these over a large bowl or in a sink you WILL get ink on you.





Do not buy.

This the best deal on ink I have ever seen. Having a family of 6, we are very active and busy so we take lots of pictures. This ink prints out quality photos and is very budget friendly. The shipping was also very prompt. Thanks, we'll be back!

I am pleased to have found ink that is compatible with my Pixma MP500 Canon printer. However, I have two concerns:

1. The ink gives off a strong smell when printing.

2. Some of the cartridges were leaking upon opening. I hope they don't ruin my printer.

I will look around for other deals, but I would purchase these again if I don't find something affordable.

So far I have only tried 2 magenta cartridges. 1 did not work, the second worked just fine. Both Amazon and the seller (Sophia Global) were fast to fix the problem. As others have mentioned, if you squeeze the cartridge a little on the sides some ink will come out, if you hold it by the sturdier parts on the top it should be just fine. I would not hesitate to buy these cartridges again.

I have had Canon printers for over three years, and was torn between paying outrageous prices for Canon cartridges or wresting with after market types with no chip. I was not sure what was worse, trying to get the after market ones to recognize the chip I had to manually take out of the Canon cartridges and hope that it would work, or paying way too much for the Canon cartridges.

I had my doubts about these cartridges, but am very happy to say that I have so far used two of them with out absolutely any problem. I'm thrilled to have found this product and will most certainly be a return customer.

This is the the first time I have ever written a product review, but I am really convinced about these cartridges. Thanks for offering an excellent product at a very affordable price!

I won't lie, I was a bit skeptical about buying off-brand ink, as I'd only ever bought Canon inks for my MP800 since I've owned it. But I have to say, I'd been getting tired of paying $15 a cartridge per tank (and more for the pigment black tank), so I came to Amazon to hunt for ink bargains.



Lo, and behold, I stumbled upon this and am I glad I did! I was sure to read the reviews, and since it was a highly rated product by most people, I decided to give it a go. My order arrived within a week, and I immediately loaded up my printer with the cartridges it needed. Like other reviewers, I did not have trouble opening the cartridges...seems some people haven't learned the right way to hold these so they don't leak all over you! (hold it by the front and back, don't squeeze the sides--I learned the hard way)



They snapped right in, and printed beautifully. I only print documents, not pictures, so I don't go through a ton of ink, but now that I know I can buy so many tanks for less than the cost of a pigment black tank, I might just have to start printing pictures here at home. Thanks, Amazon!

No problem replacing OEM cartridges with these compatibles. Standard print on plain paper is fine, but streaks when printing on glossy photo paper. High quality printing on matte finish photo paper produces decent results. I don't recommend this ink for printing on glossy photo stock, but otherwise this is a good replacement cartridge.

Good customer service and prompt shipping from the seller.

I figured I'd give these a try since I don't do much printing anymore and couldn't spend the extra on the name brand ones. Here it goes. When I received the package only one of the carts were leaking. No big deal I cleaned it up and put the cap back on. As far as printing normal things like documents on regular paper you can't go wrong. Photo Printing: I did print out 15 different pictures just to see what these could handle. The color is not as crisp as a canon cartridge would be so I would recommend staying away from these if your mainly doing photos. - Canon Printer Ink - Inkjet Printer Ink - Canon Ink - Canon Pixma Ink'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Canon Ink Cartridges - canon ink, canon pixma ink inkjet printer ink Canon Ink Cartridges - canon ink, canon pixma ink