Sunday 17 April 2011

Cell Phone Accessories - droid, smartphone


I received this case for my Droid yesterday and it works great. The reviewer who gave it 1 star should have the product in hand before making assumptions, but the case DOES NOT cover the bottom 4 buttons (see my picture). As for mine, the case background is white and not silver.



The case does the job. I'm not sure how long the paint job will last before it starts chipping, but for now, it looks good and stays in place. It was a breeze to snap and install. Art Flower White Vintage with Pink Rose for Verizon Motorola Droid A855 Snap on Cell Phone Case

I've had the cover on my Droid a couple of days now. It fits perfect and secure, phone slides open and shut just fine. The print is nice and bright and it doesn't look like it will scratch off. The only thing is my finger doesn't fit in the upper left corner of the touch screen when I get an alert to pull down the icon for messages. It won't pull down because my finger doesn't lay flat on the screen, the cover is in the way. I find I have to go to the application to get the message. This doesn't bother me, but it might some. The only other thing is, which it not about the product it self, I bought 3 covers, paid $2.95 each for shipping. It was shipping from Southern Cal. going to Washington state and it took 14 days to receive it. Priority Mail would not have cost this much and I would have received it in 2 to 3 days.

I purchased this case for my phone a year ago and I'm extremely thrilled with it. This is the only case I use and it has not been removed from my phone for more than a few minutes since I got it.

The price is great, first of all. Not like the $19 Verizon wanted to charge for some silicone.

The artwork/design on the case has in no way, shape, or form faded, peeled, chipped, ETC.



I've grabbed this case with paint covered hands, muddy hands, just generally dirty hands, ETC and there isn't a single stain on it. I don't even have to wipe a plain cloth over it, its just smooth enough that when it brush against my hands, pocket, purse, ETC anything that might have gotten on it easily brushes away.



When not attached to my phone, I will admit it does feel flimsy, but it definitely is not. It snaps into place very easily, I've had no issues with any pieces breaking off anywhere. I've dropped my phone countless times and the case has protected it as well as escaped without a single scratch! It wasn't until I was running and lost grip of my phone, flung it several feet away on pavement that it even got a couple tiny scraps on a single corner.



The case does not cover any buttons or speakers on the phone, it doesn't make it difficult to slide open for the full keyboard or to slide closed. My only complaint about this case is that it can be tricky to get off sometimes when I need to remove the battery or something.



Otherwise, this is an awesome case and I am still very pleased with my purchase a year later.

This is a beautiful case for the droid and it fits perfectly. The only thing that might be a issue with this case is that it is slippery. The case is very smooth and if you have wet hands or sweaty palms, the phone might slip out of your hand easily. Other than that, its great! I would recommend it!

If you're looking or a lightweight, slim, and pretty cover, look no further. I've had multiple covers for my Motorola Droid - but this is the best one by far. My other covers made my already large droid colossal. But this one is slim and makes it fit easily into my small purses and back pocket.

This is a very beautiful case I love the case and it's even more pretty than the picture it fitted my phone really well and the service was very good and I received my case in about 8 days and I live in Mississippi you can't go wrong with this one. - Protective Case - Smartphone - Droid - Droid Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


protective case Cell Phone Accessories - droid, smartphone