Monday 11 April 2011

Microphone Clip - shure


Just to note, this will NOT fit the standard Rock Band microphones, so those looking to do vocals while playing guitar should definitely look elsewhere.



It's also made of plastic. Tough plastic, but plastic nonetheless (since I've seen some people say they'd rather have a metal one than a plastic one). So if what it's made out of is important to know, then there you go.



Otherwise, it's a pretty good lil clip. Swivels nicely and is probably sturdy enough for what most people may need it for...except for Rock Band. On Stage MY250 Shure Type Microphone Clip

For the price, which is about half of what I've found the Shure brand clips, this is a solid replacement option. This DOES have a threaded brass insert just like the Shures. Why this is not shown in the description is baffling. Yes they will break eventually but that is why I carry several in my gig bag. I found it to be cheap insurance and much easier than taping a mic to the stand for the evening. If you have a "standard" mic or basically any mic with a barrel similar to the SM58 or 57 this will work fine. I added some pictures so that you can see some additional angles of the clip.

ok so i just found this in my mail box today. it looks good been waiting for it for awhile now, i dont know how long it was in my mailbox for. i like the clip it looks like it would do some good i havent tried it out yet. the service i can say is good but im not going to say its amazing, because they never gave me a track shipment so i didnt know when it was here. other than that i liked the service because when i contacted them they actually got back to me. - Shure'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information