Monday 11 April 2011

Carrying Case - haier


This case is solid and easy to use. I bought it for carrying my Haier 7 inch t.v/dvd player. I wish there was room in the case for the antenna and the cord and the stand. It does carry the t.v. securely, but that's about it. Haier HLT71 7-Inch Portable LCD TV Black Cube Carrying Case Bag Pouch Cube + Includes a eBigValue (TM) Determination Hand Strap Key Chain!!!

The Haier HLT717 7 inch Tv is a great little Tv ...Easy to pack and take on Camping trips...The picture was bright and clear and when I used a better antenna I got more than twice as many Channels...Excellent Choice for first time buyers..

I bought this for my 7-inch portable Haier TV. It is just ok. It doesn't see to want to hold the charger and I had hoped to keep everything together. The case doesn't seem to be really built for this item. As for the strap they advertise that you get with it. I also did not receive that item. Another person had mentioned that in their review as well. If you just want a case to store the TV in but not all the accessories this will work okay. I would not buy it again if given the opportunity.

The Haier 7-inch portable LCD tv fits perfectly in this carrying case. It also has enough room for the extra accessories. Definitely worth purchasing if you buy the portable tv. It worked well for us! We're very happy with this purchase.

i gave this to my husband as a surprise gift and it doesnt work properly. he never can pick up all the local standard channels at one time. the antenna is not well attached and flops around. and even worse, there is an extremely sharp edge on a piece of plastic that could easily cut your finger. i dont know how this can be top rated unless it is a sample of poor manufacturing. we will try one more before we give it up for another brand. by the way, when it shows, the picutre is ok, the sound is a little tinny, but i would keep it except for the above. - Haier'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information